TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
1670517490173.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know why anybody would want to coach now in this society and having to deal with these soft *** drama laden kids. The stories I hear is something from a day care lol. No amount of money could make me step into that world .
I felt like that for the most part even before NIL. At this point I can't even imagine how awful that side of it has to be getting

Advertisement
I don’t know why anybody would want to coach now in this society and having to deal with these soft *** drama laden kids. The stories I hear is something from a day care lol. No amount of money could make me step into that world .
Personally I think the college world is a horrific line of work. Having to suck up to these kids and get them paid and recruit them. Now you gotta recruit your own players while coddling them. Plus if ur not saban you will get fired. College head coach gotta be the worst job in this country

Personally I think the college world is a horrific line of work. Having to suck up to these kids and get them paid and recruit them. Now you gotta recruit your own players while coddling them. Plus if ur not saban you will get fired. College head coach gotta be the worst job in this country
this portal thing is totally upending the entire game. everyone wanted to give the players freedom and more control but losing 10 or more kids a year to the transfer portal is not going to be good for most programs long term.

Advertisement
Back