Every FBS team we’ve played has had better coaches

Advertisement
I tend to disagree. It takes great leadership. Winners recognize winners. We just don’t have anyone at the top who is trustworthy enough to make the right call. We are one AD away from at least stepping in the right direction. There are other programs who languished for years until they made the right here.

I also disagree about SoFla players. Different conversation though.

I think we're actually agreeing, but my point is that we won't make the right hire (and thus, will continue to languish) because it's not a priority. Leadership starts at the top and, right or wrong, they are more interested in other things, which most would say they should be as heads of a University.

It's just difficult to compete w an Alabama or Clemson, by comparison, where the entire state is "all in" on winning football national championships.

Advertisement
What do you expect when the admin hires a coach without a search at a football school. They dont give a fück

Advertisement
I would say six years, but he has already been on the staff for a while now. He should be able to recruit high school juniors and see them through graduation.

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 4.42.28 PM.png

Outside of Brevin Jordan, DeeJay Dallas, Cam Harris, KJ Osborn and Greg Rousseau (yes only one on defense) there are no playmakers on this team. Not counting Thomas who is about as reliable as a wet paper bag. Maybe Trevon Hill if you're stretching it.

Advertisement
So every executive can fail for 365 days without consequences? That is not real life my man.

Actually yes, many companies decline for years without removing an executive. The larger the ship the longer it takes it to turn.

Outside of Brevin Jordan, DeeJay Dallas, Cam Harris, KJ Osborn and Greg Rousseau (yes only one on defense) there are no playmakers on this team. Not counting Thomas who is about as reliable as a wet paper bag. Maybe Trevon Hill if you're stretching it.

Solid post, those are our players...that's it though.

Advertisement
Actually yes, many companies decline for years without removing an executive. The larger the ship the longer it takes it to turn.
Slow decline I’d agree with you - this is a complete disaster and free fall. Let’s not pretend Manny took over a dumpster fire - he just started one. For that he should be forced to make changes to his staff at a minimum.

This is the unbelievable truth. The fact that we would all switch coaching staffs with every one of our opponents up to now in a heartbeat is the ultimate testament to the ineptitude of our program. But I guess we have a nice IPF
If we had North Carolina’s staff we are 7-0. Longo is a better OC and Bateman is a better DC. And they have legit recruiters. And obviously Mack is a better gameday coach than shanny

Advertisement
Back