Evan Neal on his visit now

719C5D8E-E12A-4A95-85B2-11DDC8EEE0A2.jpeg

Advertisement
Since when did UM fans get so feeble that they’re willing to concede a deep deep legacy with a family full of Canes fans to any program? Folden kicked Sabag’s *** for 4 or 5 guys. Folden!!!

Golden had some wins over Bama in recruiting...but what Bama did during the Golden era in recruiting down here, changed things to what we see today. As simple as getting guys like Amari Cooper (how come Miami couldn't help that family out...he wasn't paid with an unobtainable brick cash), Eddie Jackson, and even Ed Stinson (the latter two weren't even really recruited by Miami) set a foundation for Saban to cherry pick a bit down here. Yeah, Miami will still win some battles against Bama (Gurvan Hall for example)...but Bama is going to pull their fair share of these battles that really do a number to our blue chip ratio. We go from Evan Neal and go after some Wake Forest commitment after Saban gives us the hands. Miami goes from Patrick Surtain to Nigel Bethel.

Hard times.

Advertisement
Agreed but you hear all the butt-hurt fans it seems like we shouldn’t have even brought him in for a visit.

They're fools then. If the coaches quit on a recruit like Neal, it's not different than players quitting in games......and they would all have a problem with that.

Neal is a top tackle who did have us high on his list at one point. Plus he has connections to the school. He hasn't done anything to warrant backlash like other recruits have. Even if it looks all Bama now, you don't give up on a guy like him. You can't. It's a bad look if you do. Now i'm not saying you don't start looking or making offers elsewhere, but go down fighting.

Advertisement
In a hypothetical scenario where Searels left Miami and Richt had a replacement already in place, I don't see the issue in letting him know whom his position coach would be at Miami. Not sure what's so funny about what I just said.

First if Peter Pan, that is complete fantasy land and second of all if he had a guy to take his place already it would be done. It’s not even comprehensive to think he has a guy that hasn’t signed a dotted line while his Searles is going to be fired is recruiting people at the same time. Let’s say they “new” guy has signed the dotted line? Why wouldn’t Searles be gone and this new guy in to talk to Neal personally?
I mean the fantasy land a lot of you live in is truly remarkable.

Advertisement
First if Peter Pan, that is complete fantasy land and second of all if he had a guy to take his place already it would be done. It’s not even comprehensive to think he has a guy that hasn’t signed a dotted line while his Searles is going to be fired is recruiting people at the same time. Let’s say they “new” guy has signed the dotted line? Why wouldn’t Searles be gone and this new guy in to talk to Neal personally?

I know it's a forum, but could you try and use some sort of respectable grammar. I mean, ****.

Sweet Holy Jesus! Hitting the sauce early tonight? That was freaking HORRIBLE and unreadable.

Advertisement
Clearly you haven’t heard the insights on the board today, it’s much a tougher road for a OL to get PT at UM than it is at Baga. Anyone that has to face the daunting prospect of beating out the likes of Campbell, Herbert, Hillery and Dykstra would choose the easy path and go to Baga.
I wouldn't let my dog get coached by Searles and I have no dog. He is so out of place here as a coach.

Wonder if he caught any of the Bama game tonight during his OV?? It might be kinda telling to see if he wanted to watch it or not.

Advertisement
Back