Evan Neal on his visit now

Advertisement
Lay up? Signs have been strong that he's going to Bama for quite a while now. This is much more a "let me enjoy a free visit in nice South Florida" than a lay up get for us.
And that’s the pathetic part. Rick turned this legacy layup into a “free visit,” and the Rickophants are willing to bend over and take their gravy. Sad state of affairs.

Advertisement
Theres like a 5% chance we get Evan Neal unfortunately. Best chance is if Bama get Wright and somehow that makes Evan Neal not want to go there anymore. I really don't see another way.

It's absurd that bama already has a 5* OT commited, another OT in the top 50 committed, two 4* guards, and is leading in CBs for the top center. Not to mention what's on their roster.

It's absurd that bama already has a 5* OT commited, another OT in the top 50 committed, two 4* guards, and is leading in CBs for the top center. Not to mention what's on their roster.

Clearly you haven’t heard the insights on the board today, it’s much a tougher road for a OL to get PT at UM than it is at Baga. Anyone that has to face the daunting prospect of beating out the likes of Campbell, Herbert, Hillery and Dykstra would choose the easy path and go to Baga.

Advertisement
Two things need to happen to get Neal from my perspective:

1) Let Neal that Searels is gone and the list of candidates that are replacing him.
2) Bag season

Neither of these are going to happen though. Sure nice that he OV'd, but I just don't see him coming here with the season we had and the issues at OL more specifically.

LOL.. this guy is serious.
Show him a list of coaches that may coach him. It’ll be one of these 3 you’ll spend 3 plus years with at the most critical point in your life to this point. Dead!!

LOL.. this guy is serious.
Show him a list of coaches that may coach him. It’ll be one of these 3 you’ll spend 3 plus years with at the most critical point in your life to this point. Dead!!

In a hypothetical scenario where Searels left Miami and Richt had a replacement already in place, I don't see the issue in letting him know whom his position coach would be at Miami. Not sure what's so funny about what I just said.

Advertisement
This isn’t 100% factual, if Rick Trickett was OL coach at FSU he would never go to FSU. Telly helped seal the deal. He almost committed to Gators staff (old staff) 1 year ago during the summer but was talked out of it. Since then he’s formed a good solid bond with Gator coaches (new staff) and Florida would be his pick right now if it wasn’t FSU. He doesn’t vibe with Searals and it’s similar to a degree with him and Trickett.

Mom loves Miami and Richt but Dontae doesn’t want to stay home and Mom has softened her stance with UM since the realization of her son leaving the city is becoming a reality.

I thought when he went to IMG there was a small chance he’s get home sick and want to stay home but that’s never materialized.

Cuban while I fully believe this was Dontaes views as a Sophomore all I can say a lot has changed in 2 years.
This is one of my problems with this staff they can't read kids at all. They like wasting time

Advertisement
There's no one inside the program on this board that can update on his visit? He is the most important recruit for Miami during this cycle.
Since Richt's arrival, they really shut down reports on visits and stuff like that

Advertisement
Back