Evan Neal on his visit now

He just pulled up at the Ritz Carlton... Lets see how it goes

Please lord, let everything be an eye opening great experience for this you man and bring him home as are next great LT.

I hope his entire family came along for the trip since they're all Canes. Hopefully, Cleveland Gary can show up too.

Arrived last night. Very curious decision, as Richt is in NC today to see a kid Miami has 0.0 chance with. When does he get back and what are they having Neal do this morning without the staff there?

I don't care if it looks like we have 0 chance you move heaven and Earth to make this kid have to think

brock

All-American
Arrived last night. Very curious decision, as Richt is in NC today to see a kid Miami has 0.0 chance with. When does he get back and what are they having Neal do this morning without the staff there?
In home visits usually don’t take long and he has a private jet for these type of things

In home visits usually don’t take long and he has a private jet for these type of things
I'm sure he'll be back today....was just curious what they'll have Neal doing this morning since normally officials begin in the early afternoon or evening on Friday, but Evan is already in town and probably waking up now in Coral Gables. Richt is meeting with Howell at his school from what I heard, but even so, he won't be back on campus until the early afternoon, at best.

I'd surely hope at least Searles is in town.

A in home visit to a recruit who is not interested in us. CMR is wasting time and money.

Evan Neal = Mt. McKinnie 2.0. This kid is more of a program changer than anyone we have recruited in CMR's entire tenure.

Two things need to happen to get Neal from my perspective:

1) Let Neal that Searels is gone and the list of candidates that are replacing him.
2) Bag season

Neither of these are going to happen though. Sure nice that he OV'd, but I just don't see him coming here with the season we had and the issues at OL more specifically.

Evan Neal = Mt. McKinnie 2.0. This kid is more of a program changer than anyone we have recruited in CMR's entire tenure.
Most important recruit since Dalvin.

I've said it for a year now. The term "program changer" is used a little too loosely, IMO.

This kid is a program changer.

umhurricane2511

Always Faithful
Wait, I though this kid was basically a Miami lock?

WTF happened?

Tired of seeing program changer. This kid is not a program changer. He would be a big piece in the right direction yes. He would solidify ONE side of the line for 3-4 years. But not a program changer. He wouldn't even start at bama next year.

I'm sure he'll be back today....was just curious what they'll have Neal doing this morning since normally officials begin in the early afternoon or evening on Friday, but Evan is already in town and probably waking up now in Coral Gables. Richt is meeting with Howell at his school from what I heard, but even so, he won't be back on campus until the early afternoon, at best.

I'd surely hope at least Searles is in town.
Searles? No.
I’d have Mckinnie waiting for him.

Tired of seeing program changer. This kid is not a program changer. He would be a big piece in the right direction yes. He would solidify ONE side of the line for 3-4 years. But not a program changer. He wouldn't even start at bama next year.
Hahahahahah I read what you wrote first, thought to myself, "Gotta be a troll, nobody can be this retarded and be able to work a web browser", and then saw that everything you say gets downvoted. So now it makes sense. Take a lap.