Evan Neal on his visit now

this kid is an absolute must get doesnt seem likely at this point but now he is on campus lets see if Richt can work some magic

Advertisement
Richt is with the group right now
View attachment 70375

Now is it just me or do you guys think the university could do a better job of incorporating the city of Miami into these visits. I mean our campus is beautiful, dorms suck, and athletic facilities getting better but why not begin to foster some relationships with swanky southbeach restaurants, rooftop suites in hotels, sunset yacht cruise around start island. I mean most universities cannot offer anything close to that type of experience.

Man call up a Cuban restaurant and order him some oroscapolo or however the **** you spell it because he knows he can't get that in Bama

Advertisement
Now is it just me or do you guys think the university could do a better job of incorporating the city of Miami into these visits. I mean our campus is beautiful, dorms suck, and athletic facilities getting better but why not begin to foster some relationships with swanky southbeach restaurants, rooftop suites in hotels, sunset yacht cruise around start island. I mean most universities cannot offer anything close to that type of experience.
We do. They stay at the Ritz by the beach, Rusty Pelican for dinner. Its Miami

They're having new dorms being built and will probably done by 2019/2020.

Advertisement
Gunna be one of those 50-100 page threads that we get all hyped up thinking he’s coming here

Just for him to choose Bama in the end

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back