Evan Neal on his visit now

Advertisement
Tired of seeing program changer. This kid is not a program changer. He would be a big piece in the right direction yes. He would solidify ONE side of the line for 3-4 years. But not a program changer. He wouldn't even start at bama next year.

What difference does it make that he wouldn’t start for Baga?? No one is saying he’s a program changer for Baga. He would definitely start here day 1 and is a program changer for US. Most of us can give 3 fvck s how a recruit contributes to Baga.

Advertisement
I'm sure he'll be back today....was just curious what they'll have Neal doing this morning since normally officials begin in the early afternoon or evening on Friday, but Evan is already in town and probably waking up now in Coral Gables. Richt is meeting with Howell at his school from what I heard, but even so, he won't be back on campus until the early afternoon, at best.

I'd surely hope at least Searles is in town.

I am sure our recruiting staff members (like Baez and DVD) will be there to greet him and pair him up with whatever player is hosting him on the visit. Maybe a campus tour with some sunsations as guides?

I'm sure he'll be back today....was just curious what they'll have Neal doing this morning since normally officials begin in the early afternoon or evening on Friday, but Evan is already in town and probably waking up now in Coral Gables. Richt is meeting with Howell at his school from what I heard, but even so, he won't be back on campus until the early afternoon, at best.

I'd surely hope at least Searles is in town.
Richt is with the group right now
96726D17-7805-4BEB-B588-DAD12948188C.jpeg

Advertisement
Really cool. Much earlier than I thought. If he did meet with Howell today, his *** must have been at the school at 7:30 and they did 100mph to the airport.

But glad to see him there.
Maybe he said "**** this little white dude whos gonna get killed behind that FSU O line let me go get my mammoth"

Hope the young man gets him some nice Cuban 305 strange while he is down there cause ain’t none of that in Tuscaloosa.

Maybe he said "**** this little white dude whos gonna get killed behind that FSU O line let me go get my mammoth"

I was kind of thinking the same. I haven't been able to find any confirmation Richt met with Howell today. The more I think about it, I'm not even sure it's possible to meet with a kid in NC today and be on campus in Coral Gables at 10:15 this morning. If so, must have been a very early meeting, a very quick meeting, and no traffic in either place.

We'll know for sure at some point today but I'm wondering if they decided to scrap the visit totally and Richt flew his *** home early this morning to meet with Neal.

Advertisement
You guys don't think its feasible for Richt to be in Miami in the AM and in NC at night to visit Howell? I mean come on

You guys don't think its feasible for Richt to be in Miami in the AM and in NC at night to visit Howell? I mean come on

That's not what anyone said. I think most people were under the impression he was meeting with Howell today at school. At least, that's what I read. So we were wondering what time he'd get back to Miami to meet Neal since he arrived last night. But with him already there, I can't see how he met with Howell today. Maybe he's going later today, but I believe Friday night is when they usually go to Rusty Pelican.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back