Evan Neal on his visit now

Someone on TOS saw Neal on campus with his family. Said Dante Lucas is also there with his family. The entire group was getting a tour with Searels.

Advertisement
A in home visit to a recruit who is not interested in us. CMR is wasting time and money.

LOL. How the **** do you know? From second and third hand accounts in articles or quotes from his dad from several days ago?

Just let things play out and then you can ***** if it doesn't work out.

Someone on TOS saw Neal on campus with his family. Said Dante Lucas is also there with his family. The entire group was getting a tour with Searels.
Wait Daunte Lucas? The Daunte Lucas who's all FSU everything on Twitter everyday is here? Know he's going to keep that on the low

Advertisement
Here for the....,.

Attachments

• AA5E0495-5A82-424B-BDB4-0957634989A0.jpeg
    AA5E0495-5A82-424B-BDB4-0957634989A0.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 70
I know Neal’s brother is on the visit with neal and he plays oline too, are you sure they aren’t getting those 2 confused?

Advertisement
"you will play immediately, and not sit on the bench behind eight 5 star OL, you will play immediately, and not sit on the bench behind eight 5 star OL, ............"

I've come to the conclusion that you are so butt hurt that we played so bad this year that you just want to believe with every fiber in your body that if we get one great recruit on the line that it will change our program. Even though we dont even know who the fvck is gonna coach him. It's ok I feel your pain. Olinemen come in day one all the time and takeover teams. They create the hugest holes for running backs and make game changing blocks on the blind side that lead to tons of points. Your right I'm wrong. Please I hope we get this kid. Our offense will take off into the stratosphere. We will officially be back. Thanks for suggesting "laps" to help me clear my mind. I needed that. Your a great friend.

#hugest

Advertisement
Advertisement
I fi
Free Visit Home and with IMG boys. Not flipping, and if he did (he isn’t) Florida is #2. Actually surprised this even happened, meaning surprised UM allowed him to come.
Figurrd as much.
Just checking. We must really be swinging and missing if we’re letting him OV.

Theres like a 5% chance we get Evan Neal unfortunately. Best chance is if Bama get Wright and somehow that makes Evan Neal not want to go there anymore. I really don't see another way.

Advertisement
Back