Evan Neal on his visit now

Advertisement
Maybe Brock but that "bytch ***" comment has me wondering. Would love for him to clarify.
If I had to guess, It’s probably a reference to Cooney being in Dugan’s ear pushing for his boys to see the field as much as possible.

No reason Wiggins should be getting more snaps than Hightower besides the favoritism he might receive from Cooney being on staff. And to be clear, I think Wiggins can develop into a solid player, but he struggled a lot this year and got way too many chances.

Advertisement
D

Don't be so sure about that ......
He was hired to boost recruiting. If you haven't checked we are being out recruited by 22 other teams including UF and FSU. But we are first in the ACC Costal! Which was won by a team. That was 7-5!

If I had to guess, It’s probably a reference to Cooney being in Dugan’s ear pushing for his boys to see the field as much as possible.

No reason Wiggins should be getting more snaps than Hightower besides the favoritism he might receive from Cooney being on staff. And to be clear, I think Wiggins can develop into a solid player, but he struggled a lot this year and got way too many chances.
Or Hightower being hurt. Dumb posts

Advertisement
Advertisement
biggest misconception... He'll be in the NFL no matter what.
agree he will be the nfl regardless but he has a higher chance at 1st round and development somewhere else those are facts at this point in time, can he do that here? possibly but at bama its more of a given then here.

Advertisement
Misguided anger. Cooney is an assisstant to the wide receivers coach Dugans. He hasn't done anything to warrant that type of vitriolic comment. Miami had a poor season so fans have beef with everyone on the staff these days.
How do you know what he's done & what warrants what?

agree he will be the nfl regardless but he has a higher chance at 1st round and development somewhere else those are facts at this point in time, can he do that here? possibly but at bama its more of a given then here.

How is that a fact again? Bama has 8 offensive lineman and Miami has 5 in the NFL.

A 5* guy like Leatherwood or in this case Neal will make the NFL regardless of whether its Bama or Miami and the reality is that Wisconsin and Notre Dame produce more top lineman draft picks than anyone.

Agree

Juedy was close close, now we got no momentum. If this kid wants guaranteed NFLthen he will choose bama, u want to be high pick thats as concrete as u can go.

I will guarantee he will be a pro in 4 or 5 years no matter where he goes.
These kind of players put themselves in the league. Period.

Advertisement
Back