Evan Neal on his visit now

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sure he'll be back today....was just curious what they'll have Neal doing this morning since normally officials begin in the early afternoon or evening on Friday, but Evan is already in town and probably waking up now in Coral Gables. Richt is meeting with Howell at his school from what I heard, but even so, he won't be back on campus until the early afternoon, at best.

I'd surely hope at least Searles is in town.
Advisors,financial aid kit review,tutors,etc... about 60% of a visit is actually with staff like that. Spend more time with jorge,daugherty, & cooney ***** *** but hes gonna be in a different spot next year.

Advertisement
Advisors,financial aid kit review,tutors,etc... about 60% of a visit is actually with staff like that. Spend more time with jorge,daugherty, & cooney ***** *** but hes gonna be in a different spot next year.
**** bro. What’s the beef with Cooney?

Lucas loves Miami and Richt. FSU probably has their claws in too deep for him to flip even doe he may want to. Just my opinion, no sauces.

Mom loves Richt (it’s usually the parents not the kids) and Lucas does not love Miami and hasn’t the last year. It’s a free trip, visiting family and eating amazing food.

Advertisement
Neal or Cooney is gonna be in a different spot?

Advertisement
I think Juedy it actually was a close decision. This one is not like the other. Neal is not coming to Miami and it’s not even close. He is Bama bound.
Agree

Juedy was close close, now we got no momentum. If this kid wants guaranteed NFLthen he will choose bama, u want to be high pick thats as concrete as u can go.

Advertisement
Back