Evan Neal on his visit now

agree he will be the nfl regardless but he has a higher chance at 1st round and development somewhere else those are facts at this point in time, can he do that here? possibly but at bama its more of a given then here.

mope mentality. Problem is you don't think Miami has zero chance of improving over the next three years.

Advertisement
I just know you are over dramatic, so everything you say should be taken with a grain of salt.

Fact: Cooney has a long-time, pre-existing relationship with the Ridge boys. Fact: one kid from the Ridge saw significant playing time despite displaying bad hands repeatedly and the other seems cancerous on social media and couldn't get on the field despite 5-star traits.

Now, I have no idea what Cooney does on an everyday basis. But sometimes even if someone might seem like they have an "agenda" (which I don't believe to be the case with @dsddcane), you can just play a little connect the dots to see what is within the realm of possibility.

And that's not me blaming Cooney, just saying its not out of realm of possibility that it might not be all roses.

I just know you are over dramatic, so everything you say should be taken with a grain of salt.
Perfect response. Typical moron who makes comments they have ZERO clue about. If u cant answer THE QUESTION let's just reply with a insult

I have not read anywhere that Cooney has negatively impacted the Miami program. Cooney being on our staff was the reason we were able to secure the recruits we got from Southridge. He doesn't deserve to be called a b****, I know that much.
Dee that you? Tell brian to come downstairs in 10 minutes.

Advertisement
mope mentality. Problem is you don't think Miami has zero chance of improving over the next three years.
And whos responsible for the mope mentality? Miami and there HC
Theres no evidence or results that are making me change until i see change.

Im a mope then with results to prove mope status. U know how these stories end in recruiting we come in second

I will guarantee he will be a pro in 4 or 5 years no matter where he goes.
These kind of players put themselves in the league. Period.
Hes going to the nfl no doubt just u put yourself in a better spot at bama.....samething whwn we were the u coming here increased your chances of being a high pick

Advertisement
And whos responsible for the mope mentality? Miami and there HC
Theres no evidence or results that are making me change until i see change.

Im a mope then with results to prove mope status. U know how these stories end in recruiting we come in second

nah...

mope mentality is cultivated from ignorance; you don't understand why we're not successful and therefore you can't conceive Miami being better.

nah...

mope mentality is cultivated from ignorance; you don't understand why we're not successful and therefore you can't conceive Miami being better.
Its been 15 years how do u want me to act? Fail hire after fail hire.....u think this staff gets us to the playoffs?

Anyone saying this staff cant has already enough evidence to say it. They have closed miserably on the trail since they been here as well. Its fair play for any um fan to say Neal is sign sealed and delivered to bama

Cooney is hands down the best hire next to manny and is the reason a lot of these kids even visit.

He’s the main connection to Sfla kids and this program , he’s viewed as the most honest , trustworthy dude on staff. And that’s including Richt. One of the few that actually “gets it “ with how to recruit and build relationships.

So I’d show the man a little respect, his connection is way more than just South ridge.

I can’t stress his importance.

Very highly respected.

Its been 15 years how do u want me to act? Fail hire after fail hire.....u think this staff gets us to the playoffs?

Anyone saying this staff cant has already enough evidence to say it. They have closed miserably on the trail since they been here as well. Its fair play for any um fan to say Neal is sign sealed and delivered to bama

We were ranked #2 in the country last season and playoff bound with Malik Rosier at QB. If you watched football yesterday and saw the level of QB play from the best teams, you'd understand what Richt was able to accomplish last season was nothing short of a miracle and that we'll be okay with a competent QB.

Your schtick is entertaining with those videos but you don't understand the game, and there's plenty evidence of that on this board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back