Evan Neal on campus

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
It’s not sarcasm. I prefer FSU to beat Vtech. ONLY because of the conference split. It also could mean we get to smack FSU in the mouth twice in one season. Noles would have a complete meltdown.
I’ve been to every UM FSU game since I was 4 years old except for one. I know the rivalry and what it means as much as anyone.
I’m looking at the big picture. You don’t want to be in a position to have to go undefeated in the Coastal to win the Coastal. Hopefully this is the year, but we've never done it before.
If we can't beat va tech we don't deserve the coastal anyway. **** cheering for FSU to win, that is bull**** and you should be embarassed for having said it.

Advertisement
Bogle is lower on my list. 6'3 200 pd des are a dime a dozen in s.fla every year. **** they passed on one last class out of STA.

Respectfully disagree. Have you seen his camp circuit footage? He looks much stronger and more physical than his Jr. season. He's actually converting speed to power now and getting full extension with his punch.

He has holes in his game - anchor strength vs. run, bend to clear his hips around the edge - that will limit his NFL upside but his combination of get-off, length and agility (to alter his path and change directions without losing speed) is rare. If/when he develops an inside power move it's game over.

For me he's a tier below 5*. Stevenson is more talented but upside edge rushers are at a premium. Ideally you redshirt Bogle to get him in the weight room and polish his ****nal of moves.

Advertisement
Back