Evan Neal on campus

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Bogle is lower on my list. 6'3 200 pd des are a dime a dozen in s.fla every year. **** they passed on one last class out of STA.

No Kul passed on him

Everyone else especially Diaz wanted Chatfield. Its pretty much why Diaz told Kul to GTFOH and find somewhere else.

Advertisement
No Kul passed on him

Everyone else especially Diaz wanted Chatfield. Its pretty much why Diaz told Kul to GTFOH and find somewhere else.

I believe he was referencing Bonitto. I was (and still am) high on Bonitto as a LB prospect.

Advertisement
I still think there was something we didn't know About bonitto because he wasn't a take for other Florida schools

This doesn’t give me a good vibe at all. Didn’t Chris say that Neal wasn’t feeling a certain position coach after visiting FSPOO with Lucas? Now his fam has to come down and tag him on a tweet about how awesome things are at um in a pic with a certain position coach.
Stevenson Neal and Richards are Absolute must gets PERIOD.

That’s what I heard from some of the kids hanging with Neal on a visit last week. No reason was given about Searels I’m just guessing an older coach he can’t relate to as a buddy.

Advertisement
No Kul passed on him

Glad they passed on Chatfield, to small for DE and too slow for LB. Would have been a wasted scholly

That’s what I heard from some of the kids hanging with Neal on a visit last week. No reason was given about Searels I’m just guessing an older coach he can’t relate to as a buddy.
👍
We need the first domino to fall.
Wish either Neal or Stevenson would pull the trigger.
I hope none of these recruits are looking for buddies.

really hope his cuz helps us out with this one. big time

Advertisement
He's a plug and play, 3 years and out starter. He will start 35+ games in his career wherever he goes and then it's off to the league. I'm much more interested in defensive recruiting this class, but offensively this guy is probably the #1 target in the whole class, along with a QB. Losing Ladson isn't ideal, but it's not a killer. Losing Lucas isn't a killer. Losing this guy is an absolute killer.
Agree on everything here but the Ladson part

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back