Evan Neal on campus

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Advertisement
It was his cousin and it was in Class of 2018. Neal says that in his post visit interview - I think it was the Florida 247 reporter who posted it

I think FSU must have put extacy in the drinks last week because almost every kid that went said they had the time of there lives. Maybe FAMU girls got butt booty naked. FSU will continue to be hot all summer but it depends on what product they put on the field.

One person said to me it reminded them of us last year being the hot school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol I’m 99.9% sure that’s sarcasm.
It’s not sarcasm. I prefer FSU to beat Vtech. ONLY because of the conference split. It also could mean we get to smack FSU in the mouth twice in one season. Noles would have a complete meltdown.
I’ve been to every UM FSU game since I was 4 years old except for one. I know the rivalry and what it means as much as anyone.
I’m looking at the big picture. You don’t want to be in a position to have to go undefeated in the Coastal to win the Coastal. Hopefully this is the year, but we've never done it before.

Advertisement
It’s not sarcasm. I prefer FSU to beat Vtech. ONLY because of the conference split. It also could mean we get to smack FSU in the mouth twice in one season. Noles would have a complete meltdown.
I’ve been to every UM FSU game since I was 4 years old except for one. I know the rivalry and what it means as much as anyone.
I’m looking at the big picture. You don’t want to be in a position to have to go undefeated in the Coastal to win the Coastal. Hopefully this is the year, but we've never done it before.

Sorry my man. I can’t & won’t ever root for FSU. We play VT & can take care of it on our own. Just my take. I get what you’re saying obviously but it’s just not in me to do it. Regardless **** them both.

In my mind we beat VT head to head that gives us a 2 game lead since we own the tie breaker.

VT beating FSU potentially sends them into a 8-4/7-5 type season killing their recruiting and keeping the dumpster fire burning. We saw how weak they were when adversity hit them early last year.

Yes, that's a perfect scenario. I need to see a deeper UM squad before I have that type of confidence. If we lay an egg at VT in Blacksburg, then they'd have a 2 game up on us. I believe they play ND as the other away game, which doesn't count in the ACC standings. It's always better to have a cushion is all I'm saying.
I despise these teams, hope they beat each other up so bad multiple starters miss the game when they play UM. Do not let this be misconstrued. My deep passion of hatred towards rival colleges in order is 1)UF 2)OSU 3)ND 4)FSU 5)VT. I'll bet most of us have the same top 5 in some sort of variation.

No spanking or high confidence with are qb

Advertisement
Back