Evan Neal on campus

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
He's a plug and play, 3 years and out starter. He will start 35+ games in his career wherever he goes and then it's off to the league. I'm much more interested in defensive recruiting this class, but offensively this guy is probably the #1 target in the whole class, along with a QB. Losing Ladson isn't ideal, but it's not a killer. Losing Lucas isn't a killer. Losing this guy is an absolute killer.
Neal, Bogle, Richards, and Rique are absolute must get for this class. We land these four guys and everything on top is gravy.

Advertisement
So..
No confirmation of him actually being on campus? Still good that his fam was there I guess.

He's a plug and play, 3 years and out starter. He will start 35+ games in his career wherever he goes and then it's off to the league. I'm much more interested in defensive recruiting this class, but offensively this guy is probably the #1 target in the whole class, along with a QB. Losing Ladson isn't ideal, but it's not a killer. Losing Lucas isn't a killer. Losing this guy is an absolute killer.
Completely agree, who do you think is at the top of our defenaive board?

Big Target was on campus tonight

i went to college with cleve gary jr @ fau.

Looks like he came down to check out campus and not Neal. I believe Neal is his cousin, and hes tweeting him positive stuff. Good signs there...because he will have Lucas and others in his ear the rest of the way at IMG

Advertisement
Yeah I saw the guy in the twitter picture, I didn’t realize until after when I googled Neal that it wasn’t him. My bad.

i went to college with cleve gary jr @ fau.

Looks like he came down to check out campus and not Neal. I believe Neal is his cousin, and hes tweeting him positive stuff. Good signs there...because he will have Lucas and others in his ear the rest of the way at IMG

yup already saw some of this with Lucas via some social media posts. Directed at Tre Von Riggins, too , btw

Advertisement
This doesn’t give me a good vibe at all. Didn’t Chris say that Neal wasn’t feeling a certain position coach after visiting FSPOO with Lucas? Now his fam has to come down and tag him on a tweet about how awesome things are at um in a pic with a certain position coach.
Stevenson Neal and Richards are Absolute must gets PERIOD.

Advertisement
Completely agree, who do you think is at the top of our defenaive board?

If it's not Jaquaze Sorrells, then they're clueless on that side.

Riq Stevenson is a great looking prospect and a position of need, but the truly elite teams have dominating line play. I wouldn't put a single recruit as a higher priority than Sorrells on that side of the ball.

Stevenson and Bogle are probably T2 for me on that list.

Riq Stevenson is a great looking prospect and a position of need, but the truly elite teams have dominating line play. I wouldn't put a single recruit as a higher priority than Sorrells on that side of the ball.

Bogle is lower on my list. 6'3 200 pd des are a dime a dozen in s.fla every year. **** they passed on one last class out of STA.

Advertisement

Sorrells going to Oregon this weekend. Let's hope he comes back still open-minded. I was looking to see what QBs were going to their Spring game earlier and noticed they feel pretty confident on him possibly committing this weekend. They think he will keep it quiet since he announced a pubic commitment at the end of August but definitely feel like he is leaning their way. Could be nothing.

Someone on the line should be priority but i was thinking Ingraham because of his versatility.

Advertisement
Back