Evan Neal on campus

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Advertisement
This guy is light years ahead of Lucas. Will start immediately, not sure how hes not a 5* to be honest.A commitment would be huge turn that negative tide from last weekend.

Advertisement
Love it. We sure he was on campus or was his uncle just tagging him in tweets?

Can confirm. I was there for the Cane that they have with HS/youth coaches and saw him. I thought it was another coach lol but now that this picture was posted that makes some sense.
Did he seem to be having a good time? Any other details? Thanks!

Advertisement
Can confirm. I was there for the Cane that they have with HS/youth coaches and saw him. I thought it was another coach lol but now that this picture was posted that makes some sense.
Cleveland Gary or Evan Neal ? That looks like Gary’s son in the picture

Advertisement
This guy is light years ahead of Lucas. Will start immediately, not sure how hes not a 5* to be honest.A commitment would be huge turn that negative tide from last weekend.

He's a plug and play, 3 years and out starter. He will start 35+ games in his career wherever he goes and then it's off to the league. I'm much more interested in defensive recruiting this class, but offensively this guy is probably the #1 target in the whole class, along with a QB. Losing Ladson isn't ideal, but it's not a killer. Losing Lucas isn't a killer. Losing this guy is an absolute killer.

Advertisement
He's a plug and play, 3 years and out starter. He will start 35+ games in his career wherever he goes and then it's off to the league. I'm much more interested in defensive recruiting this class, but offensively this guy is probably the #1 target in the whole class, along with a QB. Losing Ladson isn't ideal, but it's not a killer. Losing Lucas isn't a killer. Losing this guy is an absolute killer.
I would agree say he's the single most important recruit in the class lol. Most important position group would be DL has a whole. Thankfully it's an extremely good year for DL in Florida

Doubt Neal was on campus it was Cleveland Gary Jr tweeting at Evan Neal which hopefully is a positive sign.

But Chaz Neal is at FSU and is related to Evan as well.

Doubt Neal was on campus it was Cleveland Gary Jr tweeting at Evan Neal which hopefully is a positive sign.

But Chaz Neal is at FSU and is related to Evan as well.

How is he related to Cleveland Gary and Chaz Neal again?

Advertisement
Back