ESPN2: Carol City vs Northwestern

How'd Davis play? Did he get a lot of PT?
He played well early on, scored CC's only TD of the game.

Then they just stopped giving him the ball in the 2nd half & kept running it with Legend Moore for no reason.

Didn't he have like 15 carries for 40 yds?
If you didn't watch the game the stats don't tell the story of how it went.

saw part of it. He looked strong, fast and sudden, but nothing special. Not elusive, not great vision and not sure if i saw him break a tackle either..

Advertisement
Why we always having to make excuses for Cam's bad stats? Is CC offense that bad where he doesn't stand a chance to do anything?

Cam Davis didn't have a chance to do anything last night. The West held CC to like negative yards in the second half, complete domination by the D. He was actually the only CC player to do anything.

Why we always having to make excuses for Cam's bad stats? Is CC offense that bad where he doesn't stand a chance to do anything?

This is the first CC game I've seen this season, but he had no running room and the offense had no flow. Constant penalties.

Last year, he carried them to the state title. This isn't a Sitkowski/Burns situation.

Advertisement
If you have the WatchESPN app the entire game is on there & you can replay it, just go to Football & the replay section.

I encourage anybody who didn't actually watch the game to go ahead & do so.

If you'd rather just bash Cam than see the game, that's fine to.

This is the first CC game I've seen this season, but he had no running room and the offense had no flow. Constant penalties.

Last year, he carried them to the state title. This isn't a Sitkowski/Burns situation.
He was very good in the playoffs last year. No doubt. The truly great RBs make their own yards sometimes. Seems to get dinged a lot too. Let's see how it goes. He's on my Charlie Jones Watch List though.

If you have the WatchESPN app the entire game is on there & you can replay it, just go to Football & the replay section.

You're too sensitive, brother. I've been seeing excuses for his lack of numbers for some time now and asked about it. I have no interest in watching the replay of a crappy, overly-officiated HS game.

He was very good in the playoffs last year. No doubt. The truly great RBs make their own yards sometimes. Seems to get dinged a lot too. Let's see how it goes. He's on my Charlie Jones Watch List though.

I don't know if he's a franchise back but he's at least a complementary back with juice. Very skilled receiver who can break tackles and make house calls.

Advertisement

You're too sensitive, brother. I've been seeing excuses for his lack of numbers for some time now and asked about it. I have no interest in watching the replay of a crappy, overly-officiated HS game.
Wasn't being sensitive at all, was simply providing context to people who didn't actually watch the game.

My comment wasn't even specifically directed at you, but the point being if you watched the game, then it would answer any question you had about his performance.

And again that wasn't just for you, it was for everybody that was just looking at his stats in a vacuum.

I don't know if he's a franchise back but he's at least a complementary back with juice. Very skilled receiver who can break tackles and make house calls.

is he better than Ford?

[video=youtube_share;3i_vmU_FRL0]https://youtu.be/3i_vmU_FRL0[/video]
Full game...

Any questions yall got bout Cam Davis, watch & judge for yourself.

Advertisement

Love his game. I'll be shocked if he isn't a big contributor here

The game was almost unwatchable with all the flags the ref was throwing. Didn't really understand CC offense. The QB is really bad but they were set on throwing the ball after the scoring drive with Cam. TuTu really shine to me. If he was 6'1 or 6'2 he would be a top ranked QB

If you watch the game you really can't blame Davis for his lack of stats. Offensive line is questionable and it's not like he's featured in the offense fo whatever reason. Looks like a good player with some good attributes but still hard to tell anything about him from this game as he was seldom used. He could have given a better effort on a couple plays or whatever. CC qb sucks but that didn't stop them for trying to make him the focal of the offense.

Made a comment about the refs and the flags earlier. Most of the flags they thru were actual penalties. The personal foul on russel was flat garbage.

Advertisement

He's like James Jackson to Edgerrin James.

Advertisement
Back