ESPN2: Carol City vs Northwestern

[video=youtube_share;3i_vmU_FRL0]https://youtu.be/3i_vmU_FRL0[/video]
Full game...

Any questions yall got bout Cam Davis, watch & judge for yourself.

I watched this game. Thanks for posting. Cam Davis is a good football player. Excellent burst, good use of pad level, very good vision.

Advertisement
Why we always having to make excuses for Cam's bad stats? Is CC offense that bad where he doesn't stand a chance to do anything?

This is the first CC game I've seen this season, but he had no running room and the offense had no flow. Constant penalties.

Last year, he carried them to the state title. This isn't a Sitkowski/Burns situation.
He was very good in the playoffs last year. No doubt. The truly great RBs make their own yards sometimes. Seems to get dinged a lot too. Let's see how it goes. He's on my Charlie Jones Watch List though.

I don't know if he's a franchise back but he's at least a complementary back with juice. Very skilled receiver who can break tackles and make house calls.

is he better than Ford?

For college football, yes.

This is the first CC game I've seen this season, but he had no running room and the offense had no flow. Constant penalties.

Last year, he carried them to the state title. This isn't a Sitkowski/Burns situation.
He was very good in the playoffs last year. No doubt. The truly great RBs make their own yards sometimes. Seems to get dinged a lot too. Let's see how it goes. He's on my Charlie Jones Watch List though.

I don't know if he's a franchise back but he's at least a complementary back with juice. Very skilled receiver who can break tackles and make house calls.

is he better than Ford?

For college football, yes.

Guess we will find out, I like Cam as well but I love guys that r explosive like Ford. Heres to hoping he sucks if he gets away

Advertisement
Back