ESPN2: Carol City vs Northwestern

Refs always do they best to ruin games like this. Like they trying to make a name for themselves. Hoe *** biches

Advertisement
Okay, so I have been watching this since last 5 minutes of the third quarter. I don't see the comparison between Abdullah and Pinckney at all. I know he got in on some tackles. But one was a coverage sack, the other was a gap contain where he got swallowed by the OL, but was agile enough to peel off and make a play. Not sure that translates into top Power 5... Kid's definitely Div 1, but I like Joyner, Bonito and Chatfield better.

p.s. Brooks was impressive on that play where he got injured. Praying for the young man.

Okay, so I have been watching this since last 5 minutes of the third quarter. I don't see the comparison between Abdullah and Pinckney at all. I know he got in on some tackles. But one was a coverage sack, the other was a gap contain where he got swallowed by the OL, but was agile enough to peel off and make a play. Not sure that translates into top Power 5... Kid's definitely Div 1, but I like Joyner, Bonito and Chatfield better.

p.s. Brooks was impressive on that play where he got injured. Praying for the young man.
Yasir is committed to LVille, that's a P5 school & I only compared him to Pinck in terms of his speed & instincts.

Chatfield is a great player, he'll be playing DE at the next level.

Bonitto is a Sam Backer in a 4-3 or an OLB in 3-4 when he gets to college. Yasir is a Will.

I've been saying we need 2 LB's this class, Joyner at Sam & Yasir at Will.

That was a good hard fought game, too many **** penalties ruined the flow of the game though.

But good W for The West #BullPride

Advertisement
Holy fuq Brooks is the real deal, thats a miami LB right there if i ever seen one. Everyone will be after that kid

Yasir is committed to LVille, that's a P5 school & I only compared him to Pinck in terms of his speed & instincts.

Chatfield is a great player, he'll be playing DE at the next level.

Bonitto is a Sam Backer in a 4-3 or an OLB in 3-4 when he gets to college. Yasir is a Will.

I've been saying we need 2 LB's this class, Joyner at Sam & Yasir at Will.

The Linebacker recruiting has been weird as *** and thats all Diaz too.......**** is mad confusing to me

Every staff we get theres always a weird thing about them....Shannon dbs.....AG dbs and LBs.......This staff LBs and qb

Advertisement
How'd Davis play? Did he get a lot of PT?
He played well early on, scored CC's only TD of the game.

Then they just stopped giving him the ball in the 2nd half & kept running it with Legend Moore for no reason.

Just curious...do these high school coaches get some outside pressure not to wear these guys out especially elite seniors with significant P5 offers?

Advertisement
Did that ref just say there are 2 “****” on the play...lmao!!

Listened to it twice and it sure sounded like it.

I thought it was only me...

No, I don't think you're the only one here. I can think of at least one other poster who more or less admits to it. In this day and age, it seems widely accepted to come out and announce your status, but for the refs to know and actually announce it about players is beyond anything I would have imagined.

I guess you're not alone. There are apparently one or two in the game who are open about it and have come out. That is, if the refs are even announcing it for the world to know.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did that ref just say there are 2 “****” on the play...lmao!!

Listened to it twice and it sure sounded like it.

I thought it was only me...

No, I don't think you're the only one here. I can think of at least one other poster who more or less admits to it. In this day and age, it seems widely accepted to come out and announce your status, but for the refs to know and actually announce it about players is beyond anything I would have imagined.

I guess you're not alone. There are apparently one or two in the game who are open about it and have come out. That is, if the refs are even announcing it for the world to know.

haha.. so what are you waiting for? step out and let the whole world know u like d ic ks in your *** then in your mouth.

fyi I was not the only one watching the game last night, others present but no one else caught on... ATM

I hope we get back to offering ATHs like Atwell. Just get the athleticism in and figure out what position he's best at. Roscoe was a dynamic athlete. QB in HS.

I hope we get back to offering ATHs like Atwell. Just get the athleticism in and figure out what position he's best at. Roscoe was a dynamic athlete. QB in HS.

Admittedly, I've only seen brief clips of Atwell but he doesn't compare with Roscoe's highlights from HS. Roscoe was absolutely electric at an elite level. I see a really good athlete in Atwell but I am not sure there is that dynamic ability that roscoe had

Advertisement
Back