ESPN2: Carol City vs Northwestern

Advertisement
Legend Moore is a great athlete. He singlehandedly beat Deerfield last year as QB for Hallandale.

He can play safety, too.

I couldn't see the game. Assuming Louis is signed and sealed to the Noles, Bonito is the second LB that I want after Joyner, followed by Chatfield (not sure if he stays DE or moves into the Mike Smith role). I haven't seen Abdullah in a game yet. How does he compare?

Advertisement
Sam brooks is a monster, might be the best linebacker in South Florida of the last couple of recruiting classes

That's just it commentator, you can't block Brooks.

He was making Herbert look silly off the Edge as Sophomore last year.

Where do we stand with Brooks? I thought he was near to committing over the summer?

Advertisement
Aaron Morgan is stiff but he has some nice size and speed. Reminds me of a better version of Nick Menocal from Belen.

Aaron Morgan is stiff but he has some nice size and speed. Reminds me of a better version of Nick Menocal from Belen.
Another one that came over with Coach Hyppolite from Hallandale.

Very good pass rusher, committed to Miss St. He's physically built like a DE, but plays very well inside.

This is worse than MNW/Central game from a few years ago with Bridgewater and Freeman. Non-stop flags on national TV.

Advertisement
Don't know why we stop giving the ball to Jacquez Stuart.

And Yasir Abdullah has been flying all over the field. He plays a lot like Pinckney as a LB.

Advertisement
I hope Brooks is good man, the way he ran down Marlon just shows has fast & instinctual he is at getting to the QB.

Advertisement
Back