ESPN predicts Miami 11-1 for 2017

Advertisement
Call me stupid but I rather go 6-6 with a win verse free shoes than 11-1 and a loss to them.

latest.gif

Call me stupid but I rather go 6-6 with a win verse free shoes than 11-1 and a loss to them.
babyface.png

That's pretty stupid. If we go 6-6 with our schedule the stadium will look like pearl harbor with Japanese airplanes having banners attached to them....

11-1 is a guaranteed 1st ACC championship game and our recruiting momentum won't suffer. Plus a rematch with a qb that will have 12 games under his belt at a neutral site...

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Perry is as good as I think he's gonna be, 11-1 is a real possibility. We'll need to get lucky with injuries, especially on the O-line.

The so-called network will just do whatever sells advertising. The second things turn around the hate will start roaring up again. So I'd rather be consistent and say go f@ck yourself to the so-called network...

giphy.gif

View attachment 44922

That's pretty stupid. If we go 6-6 with our schedule the stadium will look like pearl harbor with Japanese airplanes having banners attached to them....

11-1 is a guaranteed 1st ACC championship game and our recruiting momentum won't suffer. Plus a rematch with a qb that will have 12 games under his belt at a neutral site...

I know I know it's dumb. I just have too many friends that are fsu fans and I don't know if I can take #8 emotionally.

No in all seriousness 11-1 would be ******* great and regardless of what would happen in the ACC championship game we would be primed for a natty the following year.

We are the talent favorite in 10 games
we are a coin flip talent match in one game
we are at a talent deficit in one game

Prediction:

Definite wins - (5-0)
Vs Bethune
@ Ark State
Vs Toledo
@ Duke
Vs Virginia

Probable wins - (2-1)
Vs Georgia Tech
Vs Syracuse
@ Pitt

Coin flips - (2-1)
@ UNC
Vs VaTech
Vs Notre Dame

Probable loss - (0-1)
@ FSU

Regular season - (9-3)

Win a bowl game, get first 10 win season in a long time
2018 we get serious playoff contender discussion with a returning experienced QB and tons of returning talent.

We are one more year away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
ESPN is all over the place

No they're not. They know exactly what they're doing. The narrative is already set: SEC coach instills the $EC mentality and is successful. We see it all the time with F$U; how they have become the closest thing to an $EC school.

We are the talent favorite in 9 games
we are a coin flip talent match in one game
we are at a talent deficit in one game

Prediction:

Definite wins - (5-0)
Vs Bethune
@ Ark State
Vs Toledo
@ Duke
Vs Virginia

Wins - (3-0)
Vs Georgia Tech
Vs Syracuse
@ Pitt

Wins - (3-0)
@ UNC
Vs VaTech
Vs Notre Dame

Coin flips - (?)
@ FSU

Regular season - (11-1)

Beat fsu in acc champs then go to playoffs and lose and finish 12-2 then we win a natty back to back with kosi the god

We are one more year away.

FIFY i hope

Advertisement
Scott Van Pelt- “Here’s the word Miami should focus on: reality. The easiest thing for the Canes and their fans to do is throw up the U as if it means anything now. It does not. It’s a hollow gesture that reminds them of a time they mattered….”

I believe he said that after the Clemson game and he was right. We haven't mattered nationally in 12 years. When we're a Top 10 team year in and year out - winning conference titles and NY6 Bowl Games - then we'll matter.

As for this year, with the schedule we have, anything less than 10-2 and a Coastal title is a massive failure. Really 11-1 should be our floor but the uncertainty at QB might cost us a game.

Advertisement
I think as fans we must have the same approach as Drew Pearson did up in Philly - embrace the hate.

In my opinion The only reason we loss most of those games last year was because of depth and youth on defense. I believe with a better secondary and the linebackers coming in bigger and stronger we could win some of those close games we lost last year. I like 10-2 to be the minimum

Advertisement
Back