ESPN predicts Miami 11-1 for 2017

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I don't think we are at a talent deficit against FSU

Not starter wise, but depth wise we are.
Fair enough. I disagree though. Clearly we are at a massive deficit at the most important position though.

we dont have a talent deficit depth wise either... where aside from corner which is soon to change.

I eat ****.

LOL our running back is better than a true frosh akers. Our TE are so much better its not even funny. Our wr r better urs suck and rudolph is gone. our de are better in chad and jackson our dt are better in rj and norton(ur qb got a taste of his asś all game lol) our lb r way better. and I will give u safety oline and qb. Our online is improved and we have great corners pretty good safeties and we r not sure about qb. If u want to argue give evidence that u are better at any position I stated.

407cane;2898183[B said:
]Mark may hated Miami. So did Lou holtz
[/B]
ESPN always gives us too much credit and we blow it the last ten years , I don't think ESPN hates us at all. They always hype us up when we're doing well, 2013 etc. We just haven't done anything to prove ourselves so of course outsiders will doubt the program

The first sign of good news they always give high praise, which is why such good praise since richt hire

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You can't be serious thinking that the ESPN is not anti-biased towards Miami. Also, Holtz and May were just two of many idiots at ESPN that constantly bash Miami.

Scott Van Pelt- “Here’s the word Miami should focus on: reality. The easiest thing for the Canes and their fans to do is throw up the U as if it means anything now. It does not. It’s a hollow gesture that reminds them of a time they mattered….”

Paul Finebaum- “I think Miami is just an absolutely terrible job. This program is bankrupt. It has a delusional fan base thinking this is the ’80s and the ’90s and maybe even the early part of the new millennium. I don’t get it. I don’t know why any coach in their right mind would want this job. They’re living in the past with no future. I don’t think it’s a better job than UCF.”

Scott Van Pelt is going to be eating some serious crow in the next few years that bald headed cuck needs to STFU about this U

Fair enough. I disagree though. Clearly we are at a massive deficit at the most important position though.

we dont have a talent deficit depth wise either... where aside from corner which is soon to change.

I eat ****.

LOL our running back is better than a true frosh akers. Our TE are so much better its not even funny. Our wr r better urs suck and rudolph is gone. our de are better in chad and jackson our dt are better in rj and norton(ur qb got a taste of his asś all game lol) our lb r way better. and I will give u safety oline and qb. Our online is improved and we have great corners pretty good safeties and we r not sure about qb. If u want to argue give evidence that u are better at any position I stated.

Lol Who is this fsu giz stain? And what planet is he living on???

Talking collage ball based on high school rankings... Matt Thomas can't carry Shaq's f*cking jock strap.

Advertisement
They can't make that prediction based on the probabilities. You can't say that the Canes win every game they are expected too because the probability is greater than 50%. A probability of 70% means the Canes win 7 out of 10 times. Multiply the probabilities and there is a 15% chance at best of the Canes going 11-1.

I don't think we are at a talent deficit against FSU

I eat ****.

yes you do

Advertisement
According to insidetheu, ESPN has Miami going 11-1 with the lone loss coming from F$U. I'm personally not the biggest fan of neither ESPN nor percentages. However, considering ESPN's hate towards The U, I'm a bit shocked that they are predicting us to have such a great season. Every now and then, even the Haters have to show respect!

ESPN Game-by-Game Predictions For Miami Hurricanes Football's 2017 Season

giphy.gif

Sounds about right for a first year QB.

We are the talent favorite in 10 games
we are a coin flip talent match in one game
we are at a talent deficit in one game

Prediction:

Definite wins - (5-0)
Vs Bethune
@ Ark State
Vs Toledo
@ Duke
Vs Virginia

Probable wins - (2-1)
Vs Georgia Tech
Vs Syracuse
@ Pitt

Coin flips - (2-1)
@ UNC
Vs VaTech
Vs Notre Dame

Probable loss - (0-1)
@ FSU

Regular season - (9-3)

Win a bowl game, get first 10 win season in a long time
2018 we get serious playoff contender discussion with a returning experienced QB and tons of returning talent.

We are one more year away.

407cane;2898183[B said:
[/B]
ESPN always gives us too much credit and we blow it the last ten years , I don't think ESPN hates us at all. They always hype us up when we're doing well, 2013 etc. We just haven't done anything to prove ourselves so of course outsiders will doubt the program

The first sign of good news they always give high praise, which is why such good praise since richt hire

You can't be serious thinking that the ESPN is not anti-biased towards Miami. Also, Holtz and May were just two of many idiots at ESPN that constantly bash Miami.

Scott Van Pelt- “Here’s the word Miami should focus on: reality. The easiest thing for the Canes and their fans to do is throw up the U as if it means anything now. It does not. It’s a hollow gesture that reminds them of a time they mattered….”

Paul Finebaum- “I think Miami is just an absolutely terrible job. This program is bankrupt. It has a delusional fan base thinking this is the ’80s and the ’90s and maybe even the early part of the new millennium. I don’t get it. I don’t know why any coach in their right mind would want this job. They’re living in the past with no future. I don’t think it’s a better job than UCF.”

Finebaum is a shill.

The next time Scott Van Pelt takes an unpopular opinion on any subject will be the first. He plays it safe so he can keep his popularity and his job. Because, let's be real, based on the audio that came out regarding his voicemail attempt to woo a woman, he seemingly cannot afford any other struggles.

**** them both. Their time will come.

Advertisement
407cane;2898183[B said:
[/B]

Finebaum is a shill.

The next time Scott Van Pelt takes an unpopular opinion on any subject will be the first. He plays it safe so he can keep his popularity and his job. Because, let's be real, based on the audio that came out regarding his voicemail attempt to woo a woman, he seemingly cannot afford any other struggles.

**** them both. Their time will come.

That Van Pelt voice mail was about the most beta thing I've ever heard a man say

Advertisement
Lol I forgot all about my "I Eat ****" edits. Some of my finest work. =P

I hate finebaum with a passion, did he even play little league. The epitome of a **** with ears, how fun would it be to slap him around, **** a 10 year old could slap him around

Advertisement
Back