Ermon Lane

Advertisement
Dude has been gone from the U since the 7 on 7 tournaments with SFE and Quincy.

You mean like when he was wearing a miami hat playing for SFE just a few months ago?

That doesn't mean a **** thing. See last recruiting cycle, Khairi Clark, Dalvin Cook, etc.

crossover22[]_[];1530632 said:
Why would you want to play WR at florida?........

IMO, Lane feels he plays immediately there and can have an Amari Cooper like impact. JHova has said Lane having the opportunity to change history at WR there interests me.

The reason TE Sean Price said he chose USF is a good example.

You mean like when he was wearing a miami hat playing for SFE just a few months ago?

That doesn't mean a **** thing. See last recruiting cycle, Khairi Clark, Dalvin Cook, etc.

IMO, Lane feels he plays immediately there and can have an Amari Cooper like impact. JHova has said Lane having the opportunity to change history at WR there interests me.

You can say that but Sean Price really chose USF because he wanted his grandparents to see him play since it's a hour and a half away and really wanted to go to UF but they already had Kent Taylor in the bag. UF is 30 mins away from him.. Too bad because he would of been a good fit in our offense..

U guys should be happy we have so many verbals. We have never had that, and it also means Al learnt his lesson. That puts us in a real strong position to recruit the pre modonnas. I think Cooke ends up in Miami, i hope atleast, we we will need the depth considering Duke maybe 3 and done. We lost Clark and Moten so far but don't sleep on getting Stuckey and Valentine(fingers cross with the grades). Both will contribute immediately. The only one i say we are done with is Michel. We have 3 big events to flip these recruits. First and most important should be the NCAA crap coming to an end before the season start. Second is whipping the Gator on Sept 7th ande the final thing is winning double digit games.

We already of 20 verbals and if these things happen, i see flood gates down here. Its still only July people, when have we been in on so many guys in July?

Advertisement
Best receiver not named Andre Johnson that I've seen in Dade County in my lifetime.

I admit that it doesn't feel positive with him at this point, but don't lose track of what we accomplished late last year with coley. We're going to have to play 4 quarters to get him, but this isn't over.

Advertisement
Berrios is the one that I want that guys lateral speed is incredible, plus he is an old school football player. I would be happy with Langham, Dixon, Berrios and Griffin. Dont know what to say about Rudolph most times when kids decommit from a school they never turn back. I moved on from Lane a long time ago. Ishmael is the one to look out for the kid from North Miami.

Berrios is the one that I want that guys lateral speed is incredible, plus he is an old school football player. I would be happy with Langham, Dixon, Berrios and Griffin. Dont know what to say about Rudolph most times when kids decommit from a school they never turn back. I moved on from Lane a long time ago. Ishmael is the one to look out for the kid from North Miami.

I'm probably the biggest Rudolph fan on the board. Gun to my head I would have a tough time choosing between him and Lane. But yeah, I don't see Rudolph being much of an option unfortunately. I would love to be wrong.

Advertisement

You can say that but Sean Price really chose USF because he wanted his grandparents to see him play since it's a hour and a half away and really wanted to go to UF but they already had Kent Taylor in the bag. UF is 30 mins away from him.. Too bad because he would of been a good fit in our offense..

Price was also a Kaaya-type for USF. Yeah we were on Price hard but USF was on him way before anyone else and the kid really took that to heart. I was bummed we didn't get him but you have to respect that.

Time to be a downer for a sec so skip this if you don't want to hear it.

Man, we cannot keep missing on these kids in our own backyard. This one is Michael Barrow's cousin for christ's sake. We can't even lock up our own cousin to come play here, what kind of recruiting is that?

This really blows.

I'm happy with the WR's we have on board but we're not gonna win national titles if we miss on the Michel's, the Lane's, the Cook's, the Matthew Thomas', the Bryants, the Bostwicks year in and year out like Golden has done.

It's like we're recruiting to set ourselves up to be the third best team in the ACC, and every year be ranked around #15 or so.

I don't want that. I want to be national champs again like the good old days.

At some point, you guys are going to have to take off your Al Golden glasses and look at this thing critically. We're not hauling in the kind of classes we need to be hauling in to beat the Alabama's of the world.

Kids either don't gel with Al Golden, or they don't believe in this program anymore. Either way, it's got me shaking my **** head.

Advertisement
Negged, say same thing in every thread. Not to mention you don't seem to know how recruiting works.

The cousin **** makes me laugh in every thread when it's brought up. Cousins in SoFla must be closer then every other part of the world.

The thing about lane is that we'll be fine without him it would just suck to see him go to a place like UFag

**** Ernie calm down! Golden can't make these kids come here, he recruited all of them hard, **** Thomas was a silent until signing day. What do you want the man to do?
Sony was on campus numerous times and a is a so called die hard cane, its not Golden's fault he picked UGA.

Lol if lane was committed to us everyone would be saying how he's the best WR in the class. He's a flat out stud and anyone who says differently needs to watch him play. We could overcome losing out on guys like him but whoever gets him is getting a first round nfl type talent if his mental game adjusts.

Advertisement
Back