Ermon Lane

D

deleted3746

As always, this info should be TFWIW.

-Lane is visiting Alabama this weekend

-Lane will then arrive the Wednesday or Thursday before FNL in Gainesville

-After Lane and his family have met with Saban and Muschamp, his choice will be easier to make between Alabama and Florida

-Speculation by the gators is Lane's decision could come some time in August

http://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/Lane-ready-to-pop-19784990/2

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Smh. Dang. Sounds like a gator. Well that's that I guess. Lets make sure we get griffin on campus in Dec no matter what now. That will make me feel better.

Langham, Berrios, Dixon.

I wouldn't complain about that at all. Would be even happier if Robinson got in there too.

Yep, I am a huge JoJo fan.

Think about a 2 year haul of Coley, Griffin, Berrios, Dixon, and Langham. I hate to be that guy counting my recruits before they hatch but that is one **** of a group, and a ton of versatility.

Advertisement
Lane is obviously a good player....and I may be in the minority...but I've never thought of him as an "elite" prospect.

I'll put it this way...I honestly think Coley has a chance to be a better player.

I think he's Bama bound. Thought so since day 1.

Who gives a f**** about lane let him go to Florida he's gonna have to throw himself the ball

Lane is obviously a good player....and I may be in the minority...but I've never thought of him as an "elite" prospect.

I'll put it this way...I honestly think Coley has a chance to be a better player.

I think he's Bama bound. Thought so since day 1.

Coley is a better player....That doesn't mean anything for the recruits this year, and out of those WR recruits Lane is one of the best and if not the best for the 2014 class

Advertisement
With the offense they run at UF, he would be making a huge mistake. He will go there and rot, and become an undrafted free agent in 4-5 yrs.

With the offense they run at UF, he would be making a huge mistake. He will go there and rot, and become an undrafted free agent in 4-5 yrs.

That's not my problem. I honestly don't care what happens to the kid if he goes to another school.

Langham, Berrios, Dixon.

I wouldn't complain about that at all. Would be even happier if Robinson got in there too.

Yep, I am a huge JoJo fan.

Think about a 2 year haul of Coley, Griffin, Berrios, Dixon, and Langham. I hate to be that guy counting my recruits before they hatch but that is one **** of a group, and a ton of versatility.

Yep I love that group. 2 big time all around threats in Coley and Dixon, 2 "big" WRs in Griffin/Langham, and the slot guy in Berrios. I think its extremely balanced and talented. Hopefully we can close on Dixon and Berrios and Griffin really does get in.

Advertisement
Huge idiot if he goes to UF. At least go to Bama kid. Outside of Percy (unreal talent) their WRs have always underachieved in the pros. Even during the Spurrier years when they at least had strong college careers. Lately, every WR they sign flames out.

Advertisement
Been saying this since last recruiting cycle. We were never going to get this kid and I care very little about it.

Welp, at least he's not going to the Noles...he'll be raping Their secondary for the next 3-4 years tho at UF

Advertisement
Back