Ereck Flowers

Advertisement
Always thought he was a RT in a power scheme, but with the league moving to where it has, I'm glad he found a place at Guard. He can focus on mauling. Scheme fit ******' matters, ya'll. As it relates to the Canes, we basically can't help ourselves from jamming square pegs into round holes.

Advertisement
Giants were/are idiots. Flowers was never a LT or RT for that matter. Always a Guard in the NFL. The dimwits in NJ refused to play him there. Good! Thrilled he's back and playing for the Dolphins!

Unfortunately makes sense. Fluker at $1M is more of a bargain than Flowers at $9M. Hope Flowers plays well in Washington.

Flowers, Van Noy, Lawson, Howard - all gone from Dolphins 2020 Free Agent signings. ****.
**** near all the draft picks outplayed those guys or played to their level...so they do away with em for cap reasons.

Flowers was pretty solid for us....so was Van Noy. The draft pick Hunt likely is moved to guard and he looked real good. We likely pick up a vet tackle or somewhere in draft get 1.....this is about to scare those who want Sewell in the draft too

Advertisement
Unfortunately makes sense. Fluker at $1M is more of a bargain than Flowers at $9M. Hope Flowers plays well in Washington.

Flowers, Van Noy, Lawson, Howard - all gone from Dolphins 2020 Free Agent signings. ****.
Van Noy was really good for us. I don't understand that move but I trust our coaches.... Finally.

Advertisement
Flowers has been pretty decent post-Giants. Not great or anything, but a nice, serviceable, above replacement level interior lineman. He's just expensive now for what you're getting. Dolphins paid him expecting him to take a step up in his play and he was...dece. Just turned 27, too. Crazy. Been in the league for like 6 years. Wild.

Flowers is JAG in the league, and by that I mean an average to borderline starter. He belongs, despite what Giants fans say. Think he graded out at the #32 guard on PFF last year, which is certainly respectable. Fins overpaid though.

Wait, so Flowers is making 9M/year?
Good for him!
I haven't followed or cared about NFL for years, so I have lost track of most of this stuff, but I do like to see our boys make the shtload of money and stay healthy.
Good for Flowers.

Advertisement
Wait, so Flowers is making 9M/year?
Good for him!
I haven't followed or cared about NFL for years, so I have lost track of most of this stuff, but I do like to see our boys make the shtload of money and stay healthy.
Good for Flowers.
Plus dude is just now like 27.....He has made some good bread. If he stays healthy he got 5 more years in the league.

Low key we have a solid amoutn of OL collecting NFL checks.

**** near all the draft picks outplayed those guys or played to their level...so they do away with em for cap reasons.

Flowers was pretty solid for us....so was Van Noy. The draft pick Hunt likely is moved to guard and he looked real good. We likely pick up a vet tackle or somewhere in draft get 1.....this is about to scare those who want Sewell in the draft too
Yeah - the **** was about how quickly things change in the NFL.

I hate to see Flowers go, but it's just another smart move by the Dolphins. They should kill it in this draft. At least Flowers is going somewhere that he's had success before.

Plus dude is just now like 27.....He has made some good bread. If he stays healthy he got 5 more years in the league.

Low key we have a solid amoutn of OL collecting NFL checks.

I hope he gets out before life-affecting injuries happen....take the money and run!

Yeah, amazing how many OLmen we have in the league yet we had folks like Barry Jackson try to convince his readers that we had a team bereft of talent while they played here because of what some "NFL guy" told him.

I hope he gets out before life-affecting injuries happen....take the money and run!

Yeah, amazing how many OLmen we have in the league yet we had folks like Barry Jackson try to convince his readers that we had a team bereft of talent while they played here because of what some "NFL guy" told him.

Take the money, get that pension, then run

Advertisement
Back