Ereck flowers

I admit I watch very little NFL these days, but maybe he just don't like it up there. When his contract comes up, watch him get big money again -- OT with his ceiling always cash in. If not NY, then some other team will spring large for him. How many good games do you think he needs in his contract year to score large?

Yeah..... He isn't gonna see a big contract no way no how. The way things are going for him, he should be happy getting another chance somewhere else. ****, he may not even finish out his contract at this pace. Kid's career is in limbo at the moment. He has been outright awful thus far this year and all of last year.

Advertisement
I think all the hate towards [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] for this post is of the "here he goes again" variety. I get it, but if you have eyes and have watched Flowers play for the Giants you know [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] is right on this one. PFF has ranked Flowers as one of the worst starting tackles in the NFL the past two seasons. Flowers has straight up under-performed in the NFL, which sucks because he's a Cane and most of us here wanted him to succeed.

But I didn't read Brock's post as a shot at Flowers. All he said was Flowers was getting abused out there (which is true) and that it was unfortunate (which is true of when any Cane plays below expectations). Frankly, I prefer that to posts personally insulting Flowers or calling him "trash."

SIAP, but... there was a tweet out there from last night that supposedly OBJ and Flowers got into it in the locker room at halftime.

Anyone else see that and was it true?

SIAP, but... there was a tweet out there from last night that supposedly OBJ and Flowers got into it in the locker room at halftime.

Anyone else see that and was it true?

OBJ may be right but that's a bad time to get in someones face.

Yo the Giants are a horribly mediocre franchise that has been mismanaged for years now and gets a pass because everyone twists themselves up into a ball trying to make excuses for the Mara family. They are horribly boring to watch, Eli Manning is washed, they NEVER draft the guys they need (look at their history over the past 10 years at linebacker)...and the NFL still puts them on in primetime 10 times a year for the ratings.

Advertisement
Yo the Giants are a horribly mediocre franchise that has been mismanaged for years now and gets a pass because everyone twists themselves up into a ball trying to make excuses for the Mara family. They are horribly boring to watch, Eli Manning is washed, they NEVER draft the guys they need (look at their history over the past 10 years at linebacker)...and the NFL still puts them on in primetime 10 times a year for the ratings.

Your username suggest that maybe you have some bias?

I think all the hate towards [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] for this post is of the "here he goes again" variety. I get it, but if you have eyes and have watched Flowers play for the Giants you know [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] is right on this one. PFF has ranked Flowers as one of the worst starting tackles in the NFL the past two seasons. Flowers has straight up under-performed in the NFL, which sucks because he's a Cane and most of us here wanted him to succeed.

But I didn't read Brock's post as a shot at Flowers. All he said was Flowers was getting abused out there (which is true) and that it was unfortunate (which is true of when any Cane plays below expectations). Frankly, I prefer that to posts personally insulting Flowers or calling him "trash."

doesn't matter you can't give broke a lick of creedence for anything

he can't handle it

That game featured the two biggest OL busts in recent years. The Lions' LT Robinson was the 2nd overall pick a few years ago and the Lions just picked him up for a 6th round pick. Then he went out and kept doing his thing--penalty after penalty.

OL always has been the toughest position to evaluate. Many of the top guys in the NFL are guys no one ever heard of in HS.

Flowers has always seemed like a bit of a sulker. His confidence is completely shot, and his days are numbered.

Advertisement
IMG_8042.jpg

Never seen a first rounder from the canes get abused like this.... Rumph wasn't this bad when the niners was hating him... This is ridiculous

OBJ looks like a tranny with that hair is he serious. Surprised he doesn't play in a leotard

Advertisement

I wish the Panthers were that mediocre. We'd have two Superbowls.

Anyone see him openly sulking after getting beat by Ansah in the first seconds of the 3rd quarter.

His problem is probably mental. Kid has no confidence.

This. And this is a huge problem for him because he looks like he is just losing confidence by the second. Which for a young kid like him isnt a good thing. I think he is still only like 23 right? Came into the league at 20 I believe. I hope he can turn it around somehow or maybe get a second chance with another team. The NY media can be ruthless so getting abused in that city wont help things.

I cant understand how he isnt getting better though having to go up against JPP and OV everyday in practice. It doesnt get any better then those two guys.

Advertisement
Anyone see him openly sulking after getting beat by Ansah in the first seconds of the 3rd quarter.

This. And this is a huge problem for him because he looks like he is just losing confidence by the second. Which for a young kid like him isnt a good thing. I think he is still only like 23 right? Came into the league at 20 I believe. I hope he can turn it around somehow or maybe get a second chance with another team. The NY media can be ruthless so getting abused in that city wont help things.

I cant understand how he isnt getting better though having to go up against JPP and OV everyday in practice. It doesnt get any better then those two guys.

It's over for Flowers in NY. Stick a fork in him. He looked like he gave up yesterday when Ziggy, who has taken to Coach Golden's constant tutoring, was ragdolling him.

I hope he can take advantage of a fresh start somewhere else.

It's over for Flowers in NY. Stick a fork in him. He looked like he gave up yesterday when Ziggy, who has taken to Coach Golden's constant tutoring, was ragdolling him.

Coach Golden has nothing to do with coaching the DL.

Don't tell me my business, boy! Coach Golden has everything to do with every position on that football team. Coach Golden is first and foremost a teacher and mentor, and it's well known in Detroit that he's taken Ziggy under his prodigious wing.

Don't tell me my business, boy! Coach Golden has everything to do with every position on that football team. Coach Golden is first and foremost a teacher and mentor, and it's well known in Detroit that he's taken Ziggy under his prodigious wing.

Meat me somewhere. Why do Detroit's TEs suck?

Advertisement
Back