Ereck flowers

No one is blaming the loss on Flowers, its never on 1 man. He has played terrible from the get go and he is off to a terrible start again, he hasn't gotten one lick better upon arrival. I am just assuming he just doesn't want it, maybe he doesn't love football. He is way too much of a talent to at least not be solid NFL lineman. He is no where near that and now he can't even get any push in the run game either. They have to move him out of LT and try him somewhere else or bench him.

Eric Flowers grew up and spent the summer in NY worked hard in the gym and with coaches, he also learned some form of marshal arts. Hasn't helped, they might try to move him off left tackle and hopefully he can salvage his career. He is taking serious heat in NY, but his teamates are standing up for him. We saw what we saw and he just doesn't get it done. As a Cane I'm pulling for him hard, like all Canes in NFL.

Advertisement
The issue is that he was a top 10 pick. Owners make it mandatory that they play. No way this kid would sniff a development league if there was one.

Kehoe was in love with the project. If a kid developed into anything he could take full credit. He overlooked many OL's who manager that of had an attitude that did not mend with his ego.

Completely agree that the Giants lost based on a lot t of players that were taken too high and overrated. GM Reese is not good. As a Cowboys fan I hope they keep up the god work. Keep Flowers right where he is. Go and sign Yearby and Kaaya while they are at it.

Advertisement
Back