Ereck flowers

brock

All-American
He's getting abused out there man.... career has unfortunately been a bust so far . Didn't expect this one

Advertisement
I don't know what happened to ol boy. He was nasty in HS and College. THink this might be a case of a guy who got his bread and lost the motivation. He's always been a bit of a loner, too. Really strange to see him regress.

Broke took a break from beating off high school recruits to bash our former players. What a guy!

Advertisement
Giants not selecting a RB with some wheels has alot to do with teams just pinning there ears back, they always have slow running backs no threats back there at all and there OL is not that good. They wasted a good defense in its prime years too and they will be rebuilding pretty soon in the coming years.

I don't understand how this guy, one of the most fluid and athletic tackles in recent memory has become such a stiff.

Advertisement
Giants not selecting a RB with some wheels has alot to do with teams just pinning there ears back, they always have slow running backs no threats back there at all and there OL is not that good. They wasted a good defense in its prime years too and they will be rebuilding pretty soon in the coming years.

He's been getting killed since day 1. I'm shocked they're still running him out there, honestly. The guys that break film down have nothing kind to say about his play on Sundays.

I don't know what happened to ol boy. He was nasty in HS and College. THink this might be a case of a guy who got his bread and lost the motivation. He's always been a bit of a loner, too. Really strange to see him regress.

Yeah man didn't he bench 225 like 40 times? He's getting over powered too easily

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back