"Entitled" South Florida Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
kids say they "deserve" an offer

as opposed to they want to "earn" one
Mike Smith is a perfect example he "earned it"

Herb Waters is another, kid went to 3-4 camps before the Canes finally offered. He wasn' mad or talking **** because he didn't get an offer right from jump street, kid just kept showing up until Golden had no other choice but too offer him because he was that good.

Sometimes when you really want something you do whatever you NEED to do to get that something. Some kids take this **** seriously, others just say it but will be more diva then team player.

That's my point and look at Herb now a beast! So why can't more players do that? Don't have to come to UM but prove the doubters wrong that's all i ask instead of whining

Advertisement
If we wanted to hear an FSU fans opinion we'd go to Warchant.

Between this thread, and his interviews with Ice and Luke, what angle are you trying to push?

Advertisement
Neg away really doesnt faze me its the internet for crying out loud. Good stuff Pete.........usually these crnball internet cats have clicks like seriously who does that? The staff does need to fixthelate offers big time.

Feel sorry for u Pete. Dudencantneven ask anquestion andnu wonder why kids do not want to play for this fan base. Other schools have bad fans but the locals see jt here because they live here.

Neg away really doesnt faze me its the internet for crying out loud. Good stuff Pete.........usually these crnball internet cats have clicks like seriously who does that? The staff does need to fixthelate offers big time.

Believe it ornot luke n ice want miami to win deal with it.

[video=youtube;wfUU6coziu4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfUU6coziu4[/video]

Advertisement
Believe it ornot luke n ice want miami to win deal with it.

They want Miami to win on their terms. Their terms probably mean Miami without Al Golden as head coach. Or at least an Al Golden who bends to their whims and wishes.

Lol at some of you saying I'm an FSU/UF fan.

First of all, Tito did the story with Ice. I did the one with Luke.

Secondly, I'm a student at UM and grew up in Miami...do you really think l don't want this program to succeed?

Secondly, I'm a student at UM and grew up in Miami...do you really think l don't want this program to succeed?

So ignore the real questions and just focus on the retards. Smart idea picking the battles you might actually be able to win. You're ******* pathetic kid.

just fully commit and change your avatar to pic of Luke

Advertisement

There. I changed my avatar

whatta coincidence, instead of putting that racist Luke, you just hate on "the white guy" from the Heat

that Luke interview scared you for life, i mean mentally, not just your ****

Advertisement

There. I changed my avatar

whatta coincidence, instead of putting that racist Luke, you just hate on "the white guy" from the Heat

that Luke interview scared you for life, i mean mentally, not just your ****

I think you mean "scarred"

kids say they "deserve" an offer

as opposed to they want to "earn" one
Mike Smith is a perfect example he "earned it"

Herb Waters is another, kid went to 3-4 camps before the Canes finally offered. He wasn' mad or talking **** because he didn't get an offer right from jump street, kid just kept showing up until Golden had no other choice but too offer him because he was that good.

Sometimes when you really want something you do whatever you NEED to do to get that something. Some kids take this **** seriously, others just say it but will be more diva then team player.

That's my point and look at Herb now a beast! So why can't more players do that? Don't have to come to UM but prove the doubters wrong that's all i ask instead of whining

This.
I didn't read all 8 pages of this thread so sorry if its been stated already.

The one thing I really dislike is when kids have like 20 offers and say "I just want an offer from Miami" and then they get one and don't commit here. That stings to me. I get all hyped like man this kid wants to come to the U. Just to get the offer and be like "I'm going to LSU."

You still got that Mike Vick VT jersey hanging in your closet?

As far as Entitled recruits go. I just hope we have great success this season in recruiting. So far we are on the right track.

It's just that I would hate to repeat the 2013 class especially the Kearse, Whitfield, Bryant, Jean-Louis, Travis Johnson, Alex Collins, and Jeremy Kerr saga again. 2014 class already has me scared especially with Travis Rudolph De committing. I can't lie I'm nervous for the reason mentioned with the 2013 class and history. Yes we picked up some awesome guys as well but we can't be having all them De-Commitments man!

2010: Rogers and Bridgewater
2011: Brown, Bolden, Taylor, Bailey,
2012: I can't recall
2013: Kearse, Collins, Bryant, Kerr, Johnson, Whitfield, Jean-Louis,
2014: Travis Rudolph

Everyone will say we didn't need those guys. Okay ya'll are correct but at the same time it just doesn't look good for press and PR.
Hope we clean up this cycle and I love seeing us with a top 5 class already on most websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back