Enos is confident in Jarren Williams as a Game Manager vs UF

The other 40 something SB winning quarterbacks would like to remind you that, "Ed Reed was a two star."

You guys love hanging on your one-offs. You want to roll with your 2 little examples, great, go with "game managers", I'm rolling with the other 40+ winning QBs.

Not the point anyway... game manager is a bull**** term, it's meaningless. Your HC, your OC, those are the actual game managers. You need your QB to be **** winning QB.
On top of that, Doug Williams was a legit QB who could and often did throw the fck out of the football. I don’t get how he’s a game manager.

Advertisement
I don’t want a **** game manger. I want someone who is gonna go out and ******* ball out. **** managing games this is CFB. He’s a RS freshman. Look at all the true freshman and RS who come onto the seen and ball out. If you got it you got it.

On top of that, Doug Williams was a legit QB who could and often did throw the fck out of the football. I don’t get how he’s a game manager.

Game manager did first surface as a means to explain how the **** Trent Dilfer could win a Super Bowl. How did-- "Trent, Tony Banks blows something fierce, and you're really bad too, but we have a GOAT defense, so just don't **** this up, because you suck something fierce and that's your history"--become a winning strategy?

It has since morphed as a means for the front office to cover their asses for spending multiple draft picks on a QB who can't develop into a real NFL QB. Worse so, people are now making it seem like it's a strategic choice, see the Dolphins.

I hate it being applied to Jarren because of the negative, self-defeated foot it puts forward. Jarren's the guy, he's the best chance we have to win. To win, he has to have a good game. Period. It's the coaches job to manage what situations Jarren is in, not talk down his role in winning this game. That's my 2 cents on this whole topic.

Game manager did first surface as a means to explain how the **** Trent Dilfer could win a Super Bowl. How did-- "Trent, Tony Banks blows something fierce, and you're really bad too, but we have a GOAT defense, so just don't **** this up, because you suck something fierce and that's your history"--become a winning strategy?

It has since morphed as a means for the front office to cover their asses for spending multiple draft picks on a QB who can't develop into a real NFL QB. Worse so, people are now making it seem like it's a strategic choice, see the Dolphins.

I hate it being applied to Jarren because of the negative, self-defeated foot it puts forward. Jarren's the guy, he's the best chance we have to win. To win, he has to have a good game. Period. It's the coaches job to manage what situations Jarren is in, not talk down his role in winning this game. That's my 2 cents on this whole topic.

Not sure about you'll but I'm a hardcore skeptic of any new OC and Dan **** is no exception. Show me.

10 yd penalty for incorrect use of corch name.

It was decided long ago Enos will be derided as Dan Penos (makes me giggle) if/when appropriate moment arrives.

Get your nose into the books. Lets make it happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back