Enos is confident in Jarren Williams as a Game Manager vs UF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really hope Enos let's jarren sling it and doesn't get too conservative with his play calling.
He didn't coach scared OC'ing against Bama with a mediocre QB running the offense. He came out aggressive and stuck with it all night. The first two drives had his play selection read 12 passes 3 runs with 1 TD. QB ended up with 400 yards and 3 TDs (3 picks as well).

Last thing Enos is going to do is sit on his hands and go conservative. If you and I know that’s not how you win the big games, Enos sure as **** does too.

Advertisement
Didn't Golden say, "Remember your training. Fall back on your training." or something like that?

I would say, "Follow the plan. If you see an oppurtunity, take it. But you better be right."

Yo I was just thinking the same thing now that I listened to it. I was having flashbacks lol.

“Fall back on your training”

If we were starting good, experienced O-Tackles and not two freshmen in their first ever start, I would be all for letting Jarren sling it all over the field. As it stands right now, the strength of our O-line is the three guys in the middle, and Florida is (probably) going to be missing a couple of Nose Tackles, making them vulnerable up the middle. Run the ball early and often, and make Jarren's job a lot easier.

They are about to bust out you can feel it. This things been brewing a lonnng time. Its about to pop. Sounded very confident in what they are going to do. This isnt that hard man its still just football we are jaded understandably but we got the players to get it done. I will never believe the gaytor cant be beat ( they have literally been beaten by someone every single season they have existed btw). 1 time in 35 years w us keep it GOING. I want all 3 games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Enos - “don’t abandon your training”
Golden — “fall back on your training”

It’s basically the same message in this respect.

And no, I’m not saying Golden and Enos are comparable and not intending to open up another protracted bashing Golden commentary or any discussion of how could the two even be mentioned in the same post, or how they are so different, etc., blah, blah, blah.

Just recalled and am pointing out, after watching the above video clips, the similarity in this particular message (and am aware many may say that’s the only similarity and that Golden couldn’t coach what he preached).

T minus 6 and counting ....

1. There is nowhere in all of that content, Enos or Williams, that makes any reference to JW being a game manager. Title of thread is hyperbole and completely misleading.

2. SMD is truly dreadful at her job.

You see how she asked Enos the “big game” question and he nicely blew her off and then how she tried the same “big game” question with JW. It’s like a little kid that asks one of his parents for something and if the kid doesn’t like the answer he/she then asks the other parent.

Advertisement
You see how she asked Enos the “big game” question and he nicely blew her off and then how she tried the same “big game” question with JW. It’s like a little kid that asks one of his parents for something and if the kid doesn’t like the answer he/she then asks the other parent.
She honestly talks to these players like they are her 6 year old grandchildren. "Hey Jarren, what did it feel like inside when you were named starter? - b*tch, how did you think it felt?"

Enos - “don’t abandon your training”
Golden — “fall back on your training”

It’s basically the same message in this respect.

And no, I’m not saying Golden and Enos are comparable and not intending to open up another protracted bashing Golden commentary or any discussion of how could the two even be mentioned in the same post, or how they are so different, etc., blah, blah, blah.

Just recalled and am pointing out, after watching the above video clips, the similarity in this particular message (and am aware many may say that’s the only similarity and that Golden couldn’t coach what he preached).

T minus 6 and counting ....

Here is an excellent breakdown of the training Enos's provides his offenses.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/from-the-perch-enos.144697/

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back