Enos is confident in Jarren Williams as a Game Manager vs UF

I think they told SMD this to shut her up and not give any clues to what Miami will do to the gayturds!Does anyone know what recruiting class Florida had for 2019 since 7 recruits didn't qualify for them or just said f*** the gayturds and went into the portal they was ranked number 9 in recruiting before those recruits left or didn't qualify?

Advertisement
This is all just coachspeak...what Enos is saying is: “Jarren, calm the fūck down, and if the play isn’t there, don’t force it, go to your next read or check it down.”

Last thing that I would think a good QB coach would want, is to have his first time starter overwhelmed.

Yep, nothing worse than going out there on your first start and throwing a bunch of interceptions

Last edited:
He needs to come in like Fancy did and manage the game, and slowly build his confidence. Minimize mistakes due to 1st game jitters and just manage the **** game. We need to temper our expectations on a kid who is starting his first D1 game. If he is what we all think he is, his heroics will come alongside his confidence.

Advertisement
Enos - “don’t abandon your training”
Golden — “fall back on your training”

It’s basically the same message in this respect.

And no, I’m not saying Golden and Enos are comparable and not intending to open up another protracted bashing Golden commentary or any discussion of how could the two even be mentioned in the same post, or how they are so different, etc., blah, blah, blah.

Just recalled and am pointing out, after watching the above video clips, the similarity in this particular message (and am aware many may say that’s the only similarity and that Golden couldn’t coach what he preached).

T minus 6 and counting ....
It will be the same message - I believe Golden had a degree in Psychology. He was a master at it, there was just no substance behind the message because he's a fraud of a coach.

I really hope Enos let's jarren sling it and doesn't get too conservative with his play calling.
We don’t need to sling it with a new qb and a line that hasn’t pass protected well. We need to run our horses back there, play action alot, use the TEs and at work don’t turn it over and play defense: this isn’t the game to throw it all over

Advertisement
1. There is nowhere in all of that content, Enos or Williams, that makes any reference to JW being a game manager. Title of thread is hyperbole and completely misleading.

2. SMD is truly dreadful at her job.
Of course it doesn’t say that. Parrotnose is notorious for making **** up and trumpeting it as fact.

He didn't coach scared OC'ing against Bama with a mediocre QB running the offense. He came out aggressive and stuck with it all night. The first two drives had his play selection read 12 passes 3 runs with 1 TD. QB ended up with 400 yards and 3 TDs (3 picks as well).

Last thing Enos is going to do is sit on his hands and go conservative. If you and I know that’s not how you win the big games, Enos sure as **** does too.

That mediocre qb is still in the NFL btw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A “game manager” doesn’t mean he isn’t going to let him sling it. A game manager is someone who doesn’t create turnovers by being too greedy. Nick Saban has won multiple national championships with QB’s who were game managers.

Yeah I know see my other posts about Jarren.

I’m laughing at it more like a joke.

Didn't Golden say, "Remember your training. Fall back on your training." or something like that?

I would say, "Follow the plan. If you see an oppurtunity, take it. But you better be right."
But Golden's whole phrase was "don't rise to the occasion, fall on your training "

Enos is aggressive but it is still a contained , controlled aggression. We may come out in I formation and do quick passes out to the WRS to get Williams into a rhythm. Way may come out with 4 Wrs and have Williams run a QB sweep. We may fake a Jet Sweep to JT and pass a screen on the other side of the action.

Whatever we do Enos is going to try to keep Grantham on his toes and will adjust his play calling based on what he sees develop. We can be running the ball/tossing the ball a bunch of times in a row just because their personnel is smallish and bad at tackling in their secondary.
Who knows?

Advertisement
Back