Enos Already Testing the QBs

I wish you would have read the next line. Who has looked good in Richts system? Kaaya looked the best but its been a steady decline ever since. Im personally putting the blame on Richt and giving these kids another chance. Just like Manny did.
I hear you, man. I 100% agree that ANY qb would have struggled in Richt's god awful system. And I absolutely think perry deserves another chance and, if he truly is the goods, I hope he shows out in camp and earns the job. I'm just continually amazed that people around here talk about him like he's this potential absolute superstar talent-wise, because even in CMR's crap system, I haven't seen him do anything to warrant that kind of hype. He is too skinny to be a consistent runner, he has a horrific tendency of locking onto his first read from the snap, he struggles to make it to multiple progressions, and he threw close to as many inaccurate balls and bad picks as Rosier did, relative to the work load he had. We were just all so scarred from Malik's abysmal play that everyone wanted to find anything Kosi did to try and illuminate it as awesome - myself included. For example I remember when he rolled left and threw an absolute laser about 30yds downfield to Harley (I think) at the sideline. It was a spectacular throw! One Malik simply isn't capable of, and I remember thinking at the moment "wow, this guy is it!". As a result, my mind masked over the other dozen+ bad plays he made in that same game. Maybe a new QB coach, a new system, and a year of him being truly dedicated will change that. I hope so, as Perry getting better and becoming a good QB can only be a positive thing for the team.

Advertisement
I'd be interested in seeing how Jon Richt would do on this test. Not even flaming.

Not surprised considering what I've heard about Enos. Still refreshing to read.

Enos: "Whats the read if they're in cover 2?"
Nkosi:
:
tenor.gif

Advertisement
The Steve Young Tampa Bay Buccaneers say hi.

Also waving are the Trent Dilfer Baltimore Ravens.

The Steve Young Bucs is one of your examples? That’s funny. Trent did what was asked of him. “**** on toast” he was not. Hat tip to OBM for use of the word “****”.

Go Canes!

You started popping off. I know you probably on your period but keep that shît to yourself. Don't let this internet shît fool you. You can get the hands or your face blown off.

I laugh in the face of this ****...kiss my a$$ as far as getting blown I got a girl for that so you gonna have to get in line sweetie.

Yep. 2 examples out of 50 years of modern football. You win.
I think it's also pretty noteworthy that the game has changed pretty significantly since Dilfer won his Superbowl.

The QB emphasis is at an all time high.

We can get to the ACCCG with a mediocre QB but we aren't beating Clemson, or anyone big without much better QB play. Pretty obvious.

Advertisement
I hear you, man. I 100% agree that ANY qb would have struggled in Richt's god awful system. And I absolutely think perry deserves another chance and, if he truly is the goods, I hope he shows out in camp and earns the job. I'm just continually amazed that people around here talk about him like he's this potential absolute superstar talent-wise, because even in CMR's crap system, I haven't seen him do anything to warrant that kind of hype. He is too skinny to be a consistent runner, he has a horrific tendency of locking onto his first read from the snap, he struggles to make it to multiple progressions, and he threw close to as many inaccurate balls and bad picks as Rosier did, relative to the work load he had. We were just all so scarred from Malik's abysmal play that everyone wanted to find anything Kosi did to try and illuminate it as awesome - myself included. For example I remember when he rolled left and threw an absolute laser about 30yds downfield to Harley (I think) at the sideline. It was a spectacular throw! One Malik simply isn't capable of, and I remember thinking at the moment "wow, this guy is it!". As a result, my mind masked over the other dozen+ bad plays he made in that same game. Maybe a new QB coach, a new system, and a year of him being truly dedicated will change that. I hope so, as Perry getting better and becoming a good QB can only be a positive thing for the team.

Well said. I think if you go back and watch his high school tape you'll see a guy who has the natural ability to make plays in and outside the pocket. Of course college ball is a different animal. Richt's system didn't allow for any type of improvisation and no QB is going to look good behind an O-line that was reacting to a defence rather than dictating it and throwing to WR's who couldn't catch while running routes that never seemed to create any easy throws.

I wasn't someone begging for Perry btw but I did want him over Rosier. I think he has skills but I don't think he's a guarantee. Gun to my head id roll with Tate or Williams. But, if Perry takes this **** serious he has the tools to compete.

Can I get everybody honest opinion, who do you’ll think is doing the best on these test right now?

mah fuhkas be sendin me love letter in private and ****...nystateofmind got y'all cats actin all side pocket.

Advertisement
Perry isn’t gonna be here long if true. He already came in not even knowing how to read coverages from Ocala Vanguard.

I think Perry initially misunderstood the term "coverages" to mean whether his film subject was with or without clothing.

Advertisement
Jesus, this fan base turned on Perry quick.
I don’t think he’ll take another snap as a Cane, but there’s no reason to treat the kid this way. He was coached by Jon Richt and quaterbacking a 1980’s offense. He was never going to prosper here.

He has nice traits for a college QB, not his fault he ended up on a clusterfvck of delusion and nepotism

I’m sure his other activities taking his focus away from learning his craft had nothing to do with it.

EA8FD73F-9AA4-493D-8BD3-8956FF42FEEC.gif

Advertisement
Back