Elijah Moore wins the Opening Orlando Regional WR MVP

View as article
Im semi sold on Moore. If he puts up some solid stats to start out the season we need to lock it up. Just keep the pressure on for now.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

How are you "semi sold" after all he's showed up to this point? He's already had a year with ridiculous stats.

Stats are meaningless in high school anyway. College coaches don't pay attention to that ****.
I just stated why. I dont have to explain anything more on it.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

No you didn't.

Advertisement
Because we’re just “fans”, bro. Trust the “corches”, bro. He’s just “average on film”, bro. We have “bigger fish to fry”, bro.

Am I doing it right? 😂

If I had a dollar for every time one of these porsters had a horrible eval or excuse for not taking or offering a kid that anyone that’s not Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles can see is a baller, I’d be a rich man.

Most of the homers on CiS have zero clue on what to look for when it comes to identifying talent or potential.

Because we’re just “fans”, bro. Trust the “corches”, bro. He’s just “average on film”, bro. We have “bigger fish to fry”, bro.

Am I doing it right? 😂

If I had a dollar for every time one of these porsters had a horrible eval or excuse for not taking or offering a kid that anyone that’s not Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles can see is a baller, I’d be a rich man.

Most of the homers on CiS have zero clue on what to look for when it comes to identifying talent or potential.
I don’t see the CIS Trust the Corches crowd in here calling for Elijah Moore, just the posters that crowd slights.

Advertisement
I said once and I’ll say it again... you can’t look at what kids do at one program and think they can do it miami. And vice versa. Moore comes here... he might be just another Harley or Pope. Pope goes to Alabama or Ole Miss, he’s considers a top flight WR. Devonta Smith comes here... no ones knows his name. These are all what-ifs.

Advertisement
Exactly. You hit the nail right on the head, my friend.
I’m gonna bookmark this thread so that the next time one of them tries to dismissively ridicule one of you guys with a track record, for not trusting the corches, I’ll bring in here or bring it to you guys out there and ask them where they were at in 2017.

I said once and I’ll say it again... you can’t look at what kids do at one program and think they can do it miami. And vice versa. Moore comes here... he might be just another Harley or Pope. Pope goes to Alabama or Ole Miss, he’s considers a top flight WR. Devonta Smith comes here... no ones knows his name. These are all what-ifs.
That’s the wordt hot take I can recall. Pope = Devonta lmao.

Advertisement
The ten best south florida wrs of the 2018 cycle were....

Elijah Moore
Mark Pope
Dee Wiggins
Xavier Williams
Anthony Schwartz
Dominick Watt
Tutu Atwell
Tyquan Thorton
Corey Gammage
Kevin Austin

Thorton, Moore, Schwartz, and Atwell were the most productive through three years. Moore, Schwartz and Atwell are the standouts while Thorton looked good soph year but was injured this past season. Most sites had all of those players lower than Pope, Austin, and Williams.

The fastest and shiftiest guys ended up the best of the bunch.

Last edited:
Why do dudes think you need taller WRs if you have a few 5'10 to 6' guys on the roster? Where did this myth start?

We need the best WRs who get open and catch the football and get in the endzone. This whole "we need a 6'3 WR because we have a few 5'10 WRs" narrative is nonsense.

Get the best guys. Period. If Moore is a better WR than a guy who is taller then you get Moore. That's it and that's all.
This is why I often begin my evaluation tirades with the statement that you need to understand your criteria by position and overall, and your needs, to effeftively recruit. This stuff shouldn’t be old wives tales. Meet as a staff, talk it through, amd Hc make an effin decision.

Advertisement
Dan Marino > Tom Brady.

It's Belichick, not Brady.

I'm not backing down on the first line. 🤷🏾‍♂️
On the second line, a lot has happened since 2017... you know...3 whole football seasons since then. We saw Brady join a team who won 7 games with a blind QB, and a defense that held the best offense in the league to 9 points. Wish we could see what some of the older QBs would do in today's passing league. As far a personnel, let's not forget that some important players opted out for the Patriots this year while vice versa, some important players joined the Buccs along with Brady.

On the second line, a lot has happened since 2017... you know...3 whole football seasons since then. We saw Brady join a team who won 7 games with a blind QB, and a defense that held the best offense in the league to 9 points. Wish we could see what some of the older QBs would do in today's passing league. As far a personnel, let's not forget that some important players opted out for the Patriots this year while vice versa, some important players joined the Buccs along with Brady.
I loved Marino as a Dolphins fan - the release, the arm... - but Brady just wins. I don’t know how to say it any other way.

That’s a lot of words. Why not admit you were wrong?

Advertisement
Back