Elijah Moore wins the Opening Orlando Regional WR MVP

View as article
Advertisement
Moore or Pope...Im going Pope all day.

This is the class we bring in the trees.
Moore looked good in the vids though, and im guessing he has better stats this year.

But i think we have better wr's higher up...considering in this same camp setting..There was 2 of them we have higher up currently who are leans

IMO, there's room for both unless we actually hit on the trio of Hightower, Pope, and Thompson - I'll believe it when I see it

Hightower and Wiggins would be the big receivers. Pope and Moore the smaller quicker wrs...and Williams if he wants in. That's balance..we don't need 3 big receivers.

Why do dudes think you need taller WRs if you have a few 5'10 to 6' guys on the roster? Where did this myth start?

We need the best WRs who get open and catch the football and get in the endzone. This whole "we need a 6'3 WR because we have a few 5'10 WRs" narrative is nonsense.

Get the best guys. Period. If Moore is a better WR than a guy who is taller then you get Moore. That's it and that's all.

Advertisement
The Patriots won the SB with substitute teachers, realtors and a former lacrosse player playing WR, and only the lax player was over 6'0". The object of the game is to get open and catch the ball. Moore can do that. Sign the guys who will help you win.

Why do dudes think you need taller WRs if you have a few 5'10 to 6' guys on the roster? Where did this myth start?

We need the best WRs who get open and catch the football and get in the endzone. This whole "we need a 6'3 WR because we have a few 5'10 WRs" narrative is nonsense.

Get the best guys. Period. If Moore is a better WR than a guy who is taller then you get Moore. That's it and that's all.

Thank you, glad you and Ibis Wingz have some sense.

The Patriots won the SB with substitute teachers, realtors and a former lacrosse player playing WR, and only the lax player was over 6'0". The object of the game is to get open and catch the ball. Moore can do that. Sign the guys who will help you win.
Some of these bird brains treat a WR roster like they have OCD. They need X amount of WRs over 6 feet tall and X amount under 6 feet. Just get me the best WRs who get open, catch the ball and score points. I'll gladly take a WR depth chart with 10 Santana Mosses and not a single Aikeem Jolla.

Some of these bird brains treat a WR roster like they have OCD. They need X amount of WRs over 6 feet tall and X amount under 6 feet. Just get me the best WRs who get open, catch the ball and score points. I'll gladly take a WR depth chart with 10 Santana Mosses and not a single Aikeem Jolla.

As would Bill Belichick.

Advertisement
I understand wanting a couple big guys. Makes perfect sense. However, you don't pass up an extremely dynamic WR just cause he's 5'10"-5'11". That's foolish.

By many people's accounts he was the best WR at that camp...but we shouldn't take him cause we already have two small WR's?

Ok.

Advertisement
I understand wanting a couple big guys. Makes perfect sense. However, you don't pass up an extremely dynamic WR just cause he's 5'10"-5'11". That's foolish.

By many people's accounts he was the best WR at that camp...but we shouldn't take him cause we already have two small WR's?

Ok.
And what if either of them get in trouble, don't live up to expectations, etc. It's foolish to take a bigger guy cause of need, if Moore is better.

Also, we can't slow play this kid like we did Harley. He has much better offers and we'll be in a battle with a much more formidable squad than West Virginia.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Having the best QB to ever play this sport probably has something to do with that.

Having the best QB to ever play this sport probably has something to do with that.

Dan Marino > Tom Brady.

It's Belichick, not Brady.

Dan Marino > Tom Brady.

It's Belichick, not Brady.

Love Marino being a dolphin fan absolutely hate Brady, but Brady is the better QB by a good bit.

give me the guy that has superior footwork and quickness which allows him to seperate from DB's by a foot or more; over the guy who uses his height and length to outreach a DB by 3-4 inches.

Advertisement
Back