Elijah Moore wins the Opening Orlando Regional WR MVP

View as article
Advertisement
He wasn’t prioritized. And no surprise at who upvoted this.

I mean who said he wasn’t prioritized? How do you know this?

The people in the know said he had committable offers, I don’t really think anybody knows what kind of priority they put on him. That’s not the kind of thing the coaching staff back then would’ve discussed with anyone from the outside.

I can tell you one thing, this place was googoo gaga over Pope, and would’ve totally freaked if we didn’t sign him. Not that that has anything to do with whoever the coaches think should be signed or not, it just shows that people here are no experts. Other than very few.

As far as who a upvotes a post, let’s not get juvenile. You’re better than that.

I mean who said he wasn’t prioritized? How do you know this?

The people that know said he had committable offers, I don’t really think anybody knows what kind of priority they put on him. That’s not the kind of thing the coaching staff back then would’ve discussed with anyone from the outside.

I can tell you one thing, this place was googoo gaga over Pope, and would’ve totally freaked if we didn’t sign him. Not that that has anything to do with whoever the coaches think should be signed or not, it just shows that people here are no experts. Other than very few.
It goes back to missing on evals and the Trust the Corches Brigade saying now like before that the coaches always know better and they don’t. It’s been evident that Macho and some others have called quite a few who either weren’t recruited or weren’t prioritized by us, like Elijah Moore.

Advertisement
Brady’s the best ever, but never understood how joining a completely loaded team just in need of a pretty good qb somehow proves it was more Brady than Belichick. Belichick allowed Brady to play on some **** good teams for a long time

Brady’s the best ever, but never understood how joining a completely loaded team just in need of a pretty good qb somehow proves it was more Brady than Belichick. Belichick allowed Brady to play on some **** good teams for a long time

You disrespecting the gawd of some people here by speaking facts. I'll admit though, that I'm looking at Brady and the Patriots with Aqua and Orange shades.

Advertisement
You could have just stopped before you went down the chocolate highway.

Here’s a more accurate statement:

‘Belichick‘s great but never understood how his never being particularly good at all without Brady, pre- or post-Brady, proves his greatness or that it was equal Belichick and Brady. Brady allowed Belichick to coach some **** good teams for a long time’

He didn’t have an offer. His family wanted him here and he wanted to be here.
At a minimum, he wasn’t a priority and didn’t have a commitable offer it appears because we already had Harley and Thomas and they wanted tall receivers.

You could have just stopped before you went down the chocolate highway.

Here’s a more accurate statement:

‘Belichick‘s great but never understood how his never being particularly good at all without Brady, pre- or post-Brady, proves his greatness or that it was equal Belichick and Brady. Brady allowed Belichick to coach some **** good teams for a long time’

Never had a problem understanding equal.

It goes back to missing on evals and the Trust the Corches Brigade saying now like before that the coaches always know better and they don’t. It’s been evident that Macho and some others have called quite a few who either weren’t recruited or weren’t prioritized by us, like Elijah Moore.

Who cares, there isn’t a single offensive coach involved in his recruitment who still here.

Maybe we should look back at Coker’s players too.

Advertisement
Who cares, there isn’t a single offensive coach involved in his recruitment who still here.

Maybe we should look back at Coker’s players too.
No it’s bigger than this, Great Defender. You and the crew slight people now who question the staff. These are the same people who called for Elijah Moore to be a priority.

Advertisement
Evals bro!
Evals and development have been off, maybe even way way off. Roster management as well, in terms of we have too many small guys, so less grab a lesser bigger guy.

Unless Pete or Moore are lining up at practice tomorrow, I’m not sure the insightfulness here.

Oh look, the Trust the Corches Brigade of Slurpers are coming out in force today.,,, Sir Slurp-a-Lot and Sir Upvote Him-a-Lot.

A2BA8F32-FACE-412E-9596-544FB228F5F1.gif

I better call on some of the people who went on record here, as well as others who think objectively, to help Lil Ole me...

@CaneTheGaytors @Dwinstitles @BS85 @Coach Macho @Page305 @Koke @Ethnicsands @The Franchise @Zbrod95 @ben

No it’s bigger than this, Great Defender. You and the crew slight people now who question the staff. These are the same people who called for Elijah Moore to be a priority

Lmao.

The coaches aren’t here anymore. It’s a completely staff, there’s no one to defend man. Your obsession with classifying every situation into a mope/slurper argument is so tired brother.

Are you actually saying these coaches need to be judged for errors other staffs made?

Lmao.

The coaches aren’t here anymore. It’s a completely staff, there’s no one to defend man. Your obsession with classifying every situation into a mope/slurper argument is so tired brother.

Are you actually saying these coaches need to be judged for errors other staffs made?
I’m actually saying that the same types of events with posters going against the staff then is happening now with the same posters who made good calls back then, and those guys are dismissed by you and the crew today when they question or criticize the coaches.

Those guys were right here in 2016 and 2017, including... ready for this one... @Canemang. You guys should be more open-minded and less auto-dismissive.

Advertisement
Back