Edwards and Henderson

Advertisement
I like what the 7 on 7 coach told him though, that's now how you operate business make a decision and show respect to each staff.

Da gayturd check must've bounced. Seriously though absolutely agree, these kids need to be humble and thank God they can use athletic ability to get a free education.

I like what the 7 on 7 coach told him though, that's now how you operate business make a decision and show respect to each staff.

Having an adult supporting you as opposed to an "adult" makes a huge difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF??? I had to do work today and I just saw 18 pages. Can someone please tell me what happened?

Advertisement
WTF??? I had to do work today and I just saw 18 pages. Can someone please tell me what happened?

Edwards to UF for now - told both staffs (UM and UF) he's committed to each lol

Henderson still trending our way...hopefully...maybe....kinda.

Pete said it a toss up on both.

Reports coming out that edwards headed to UF.

Pete says Edwards is UF's right now, and that a split is likely. So as of now Henderson to Miami and Edwards to UF.

ITS GOING TO CHANGE BY TOMORROW AND AGAIN. Y WEDNESDAY.

How close are Edwards and Henderson? How likely will it be that one of their decisions influences the other's decision?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaches have done their job.

Pete's done his job.

Our bagmen positively suk. Our bagmen are the problem.

I saw this coming when we didn't hire Butch.

This^^^^^

Someone mention Butch Davis da gawww?

Yawn. Butch was recruiting Miami kids when our brand had never been higher. (4 titles in 10 years).

Richt is having to recruit Miami kids while our brand is worse than it's ever been in the modern era (15 year drought).

I believe the fake video story was spread by our coaches to put UF on notice that we are on to them and to give Henderson and Edwards some pause to the extent bags are being offered.

p1v1yzk.gif

Advertisement

Pete's done his job.

This^^^^^

Yawn. Butch was recruiting Miami kids when our brand had never been higher. (4 titles in 10 years).

Richt is having to recruit Miami kids while our brand is worse than it's ever been in the modern era (15 year drought).

Fail. He recruited the goat team under the worst sanctions sans death penalty and he developed them without being able to field a full scrimmage.

I'll tell you this. Next time you tough guys are in the market for a new Prius get Henderson and McFartland's dads and Edwards's mom to go with you. They'll get your payments down to $197 per month. Those 3 were masterful deal makers.

Pete's done his job.

This^^^^^

Fail. He recruited the goat team under the worst sanctions sans death penalty and he developed them without being able to field a full scrimmage.

Not downplaying what Butch did - but it was easier to get kids to come to Miami back then. He did a great job weathering the storm in the early years of his tenure, and bringing guys in on track scholarships, etc. But the landscape is so much different today than it was when he was HC.

Richt is moving things in a positive direction, but it'll take years to convince So Fla divas that we're the place for them. Right now they see us... not winning, no Orange Bowl, fake swag, not in the SEC, crap facilities that matter to current generation, 1 bowl win since forever, no ACC ship APPEARANCE, and more.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back