Edwards and Henderson

smhp.gif

This.

Advertisement
Expectation for whom and WHEN? A week ago "errybody comin" was the name of the game and that should have never been said by anyone, IMO because 'Crootin.

A week before that Harley was "shutting his recruitment down" at WVU. Herbert, Henderson, and Edwards were ALL going to UF. Pouncey was going to be our 4th WR. McFarland was already penned in as our 3rd string RB. **** there's still two days left - who knows wtf is going to happen?

IF we close with Thomas, Dean, Herbert, Harley, and Henderson, I'd call that a good close based solely on those kids' merit as athletes and our needs at those positions.
closing with four 4* on NSD is really, really good.

All 5 are four stars now as of the update two days ago. Dean no longer one on 247 but everywhere else. would be a massive close.

Technically we'd only get four "commits" on NSD since Herbert already committed. But ****, who knows lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On the upside, this should be more excitement than we've had on NSD in a while.

Advertisement
I like what the 7 on 7 coach told him though, that's now how you operate business make a decision and show respect to each staff.

I wonder how close he is with his mother , she is all Cane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I like what the 7 on 7 coach told him though, that's now how you operate business make a decision and show respect to each staff.

Neither is making a freaking 2-hour-long snapchat video and splicing an alternate ending onto it. Kids suck.

This is what we get for not telling the kid what he wanted to hear (that he could play CB).

Remember Edwards told a reporter that he didn't believe Banda when he came back later and told him he could play CB.

Same goes for Slaton. That's 2 talented players that we most likely get if we just tell them what they want to hear.

His would be position coach at UF hasn't even taken the time to visit him and you think this is because he doesn't believe Banda when he says he can play corner? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think that's where it all began with Edwards. He wants to play CB and he never believed us when we came back around later and said he could.

UF got wind of that and has guaranteed him a CB position.

Yup. Sounds like someone who's not full of himself.

Committing to both staffs signals immaturity, even for a 17/18 year old kid.

man i love recruiting, this sh*t doesnt even change day-to-day. but second-to-second.

Advertisement
Back