Edwards and Henderson

Advertisement
Coaches have done their job.

Pete's done his job.

Our bagmen positively suk. Our bagmen are the problem.

I saw this coming when we didn't hire Butch.

This^^^^^

Someone mention Butch Davis da gawww?

Yawn. Butch was recruiting Miami kids when our brand had never been higher. (4 titles in 10 years).

Richt is having to recruit Miami kids while our brand is worse than it's ever been in the modern era (15 year drought).

You're clearly a pup or a Gator fan. Completely FOS.

yea i can't get on board with that. Butch assembled the greatest squad of all time and had to convince those kids that the U would be relevant again while every expert said they would never get back. And he did it with only a handful of scholarships. That chit was nothing short of magic.

On the bright side werent suppose to get any of these guys and i also think henderson will pick miami follow his brothers thank bandy which we dont deserve him either for how late we offered

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

I think all this Bullchit is the desperate, UF drama queens trying to get some momentum going with their current class that looks like diarrhea... I'm not sure much changed over the weekend. Henderson ain't going there, if anywhere, it's Bama and Edwards didn't commit their over the weekend, so we good.

Advertisement
I think all this Bullchit is the desperate, UF drama queens trying to get some momentum going with their current class that looks like diarrhea... I'm not sure much changed over the weekend. Henderson ain't going there, if anywhere, it's Bama and Edwards didn't commit their over the weekend, so we good.

Bama has moved on, he's not going there

giphy.gif

the only thing i can grab from this is that why would the 7 on 7 coach give away his commitment when Ivins said his family told him not to do any interviews

Advertisement
Coaches have done their job.

Pete's done his job.

Our bagmen positively suk. Our bagmen are the problem.

I saw this coming when we didn't hire Butch.

This^^^^^

Yawn. Butch was recruiting Miami kids when our brand had never been higher. (4 titles in 10 years).

Richt is having to recruit Miami kids while our brand is worse than it's ever been in the modern era (15 year drought).

How was our brand not on top of CFB by the mid 90s? It was us and FSU.

Yes we went on probation, but as far as kids were concerned we were the bad boys of CFB and they all wanted to play for us (so much so that some agreed to come to Miami on a fvckin track scholarship just so they could play football at The U).

Last edited:
“He told me he’s going to be communicating that to Miami, that he was going to tell them either last night or today that he wasn’t coming there.”

“He’s going to sleep on it again and go from there,” Rose said.

From Canesport.com

Those two quotes don't seem to jive.

He told Miami, one of the SFE 7v7 coaches told him to sleep on it.

“He told me he’s going to be communicating that to Miami, that he was going to tell them either last night or today that he wasn’t coming there.”

“He’s going to sleep on it again and go from there,” Rose said.

From Canesport.com

Those two quotes don't seem to jive.

He told Miami, one of the SFE 7v7 coaches told him to sleep on it.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Advertisement
This^^^^^

Yes we went on probation, but as far as kids were concerned we were the bad boys of CFB and they all wanted to play for us (so much so that some agreed to come to Miami on a fvckin track scholarship just so they could play football at The U).

Almost got the death penalty. Didn't have enough players for practice scrimmage.

Again - who are you and what are you doing on a Canes board?

Man. Edwards has always been in love with whoever he's been with last. Knowing that, it's super unfortunate that Florida got the last visit.

During this "quiet period," can coaches text recruits?

Technically a minor violation. For SEC teams that means they get a chuckle and a finger wag from NCAA (oh we just sat on the phone and butt texted him accidentally). It would cost Miami three scholarships.

Thanks, Time. I know I asked the question, but I'm pretty sure coaches can still call and text recruits thru NSD.

This^^^^^

95-99. 8-3, 9-3, 5-6, 9-3, 9-4... That's not exactly what I'd call at the top of CFB.

Advertisement
One thing that's certain.

This will change several times before Wednesday.

The pendulum will swing back and forth.

I think for many of you that are having strokes over this, it might be better to shut it down and check back in Wednesday night.

You're not built for this.

Well said.

Advertisement
Back