Eden James

I am curious to see his size in person. He can definitely run.

An important thing with legacies is evaluating character. They usually have different upbringings than their relatives. Guys like Kevin Olsen, Ray Lewis III and to a lesser extent Michael Irvin II had character issues. Others are very motivated and have great examples to follow. From what you're saying, it sounds like Eden checks the character box.

I wouldn't underestimate bloodlines. Clay Matthews Jr. and TJ Watt were nobodies out of high school and bloomed late. Frank Gore, Jr. showed what he can do last year.
he's a glider kinda like his dad ... doesn't seem to be moving fast but is pulling away from guys ... didn't notice the forward lean that edge had, but it's nitpicking, edge is a hof'er ... i'm hesitant on wing t guys, lorenzo lingard looked like a stud in a wing t ... does it translate to big time college ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
he's a glider kinda like his dad ... doesn't seem to be moving fast but is pulling away from guys ... didn't notice the forward lean that edge had, but it's nitpicking, edge is a hof'er ... i'm hesitant on wing t guys, lorenzo lingard looked like a stud in a wing t ... does it translate to big time college ball
Chaney came from wing t system.

His vision and decision making look elite. However, none of his physical attributes stand out as being stellar. Without a significant improvement in speed or size, it's hard for me to imagine him ever being a starting back here, but I'm rooting for the kid. I'd love to see Edge's son succeed here.

Advertisement
Eden plays mostly in a single wing/direct snap offense at Treasure Coast

I have a feeling that Edge personally asked for the offer, knowing that we might not be able to take him but that so other Power 5 schools might start offering. Indiana offered right after we did

Advertisement
I have a feeling that Edge personally asked for the offer, knowing that we might not be able to take him but that so other Power 5 schools might start offering. Indiana offered right after we did

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Hard to doubt a son of his, so guess we'll see. You know kids going to work at his craft as pops won't allow any differently.

1616036283943.png

Eden, on the very left, has gained AT LEAST 30 pounds in one year. Been following Edge for years and Eden is just now starting to put on real weight.

In another picture, the kid probably has under 8-10% body fat, but I'm not dietician. And one thing is for certain, Edge didn't have to take a DNA test on that one!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back