Eden James

Nomadiccane

Recruit
Haven’t seen much on 2022 RB Eden James, Edge’s son. But Edge just posted an IG video of the young man. Determined and focused is an understatement, bull is putting in serious work.

Curios about those who have seen him play or follow recruiting closely, would he be a take for us? I know he’s visited but that’s about it.

Advertisement
Haven’t seen much on 2022 RB Eden James, Edge’s son. But Edge just posted an IG video of the young man. Determined and focused is an understatement, bull is putting in serious work.

Curios about those who have seen him play or follow recruiting closely, would he be a take for us? I know he’s visited but that’s about it.

Determined and focused is **** impressive for someone who grew up pretty **** rich. Must want to follow in Dad's footsteps.

I'm by no means one to watch and analyze recruiting tape, but just to say if he deserves an offer, I hope we land him, and if he doesn't, I hope we let him go elsewhere. I was all aboard the legacy train for years, but it hasn't panned out so well.

Advertisement
Determined and focused is **** impressive for someone who grew up pretty **** rich. Must want to follow in Dad's footsteps.

I'm by no means one to watch and analyze recruiting tape, but just to say if he deserves an offer, I hope we land him, and if he doesn't, I hope we let him go elsewhere. I was all aboard the legacy train for years, but it hasn't panned out so well.

Smart kid...those are pretty good footsteps to be following...

I'm no scout and I don’t play favorites, but I know sports, EJs two boys, the work they put in is ridiculous, that along with the skills they have, they will get offers!

I'm no scout and I don’t play favorites, but I know sports, EJs two boys, the work they put in is ridiculous, that along with the skills they have, they will get offers!

Edge's work ethic is pretty well known. Growing up in Immokalee you have no other choice if you want to make it. Im sure he has instilled that in his children

Advertisement
Edge's work ethic is pretty well known. Growing up in Immokalee you have no other choice if you want to make it. Im sure he has instilled that in his children

Totally agree and it’s being transferred. Including to my kids lolol. He and I agree and have that old school UM harder you work luckier you get!

Always focused. No denying he was going to make it even back then.

After the Jeff James experiment, I don't want anyone else from Edgerrin's family tree lmao
Nah different thing, lil Jeff started playing as a junior in high school was not raised by his dad until then, good young man, just not the same. Eden is a student of the game, jizzle is a student of the game (basketball), because EJ travels a ton it would be easy for the boys to slack off, especially Eden who lives in south Florida. Man, when he came to Orlando at the first of June to start of training camp, which is crazy hard, he was in great shape!

i see jizzleman 200 days a year I bet, I know all the talented kids in this area! He doesn’t take a back seat neither does Eden.

Lil Jeff is a good young man, but didn’t have the internal drive like those two have. They listen to their dad and are getting council from the best in the game through ejs network!!

The property, which is what his training facility is called, is about to exploded with talented D1 players, that have been training there for 10 plus years. This year alone the NFL and D1 players that’s come through to train has been nice for the kids!!!

Advertisement
He seems to be a pretty good basketball player. Edge has had him working hard for years.
He’s going into his sophomore year and dunking the ball! He’s like 6-1 at the most but wears a 13 shoe, he’s moms side of the family are tall. His cousin who was the starting cbs for north shore in Houston the past two years is 6-1 1/2 easy. Jizzle works like no one, he has and outdoor and indoor court! He trains, my youngest trains at the same pace with his coach!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back