Eden James

Advertisement
Palmetto's buses got to the school 3 hours late & showed up to Fort Pierce 5 minutes before kickoff. The buses pulled up right behind me when I got there lol.

He looked ok, had good speed. Treasure Coast is EXTREMELY WELL-COACHED. They run that single wing offense to PERFECTION. Palmetto just had the athletes on both sides of the ball to beat them.

Palmetto's buses got to the school 3 hours late & showed up to Fort Pierce 5 minutes before kickoff. The buses pulled up right behind me when I got there lol.

He looked ok, had good speed. Treasure Coast is EXTREMELY WELL-COACHED. They run that single wing offense to PERFECTION. Palmetto just had the athletes on both sides of the ball to beat them.
Is he P5 material in your opinion?

Honestly, from what I saw, no. He's definitely G5 material, I can see him at an FAU or Marshall. But unless the camp circuit opens in the spring and he does great & has a monster senior season, I don't see it.

Frank Gore Jr has been pretty respectable at Southern Miss. Sometimes its about getting a fit and scheme that works for you.

Hope we keep tabs on EJ son though...**** i think Jeff James is still playing at fau

Advertisement
Frank Gore Jr has been pretty respectable at Southern Miss. Sometimes its about getting a fit and scheme that works for you.

Hope we keep tabs on EJ son though...**** i think Jeff James is still playing at fau
Nah Lil Jeff is done with football. Eden is on something different then lil Jeff. Eden is a workout feen and student of the game. I’ve seen hours on hours of summer work put in, for years.

Advertisement
1611177781868.png

Advertisement
Watched the film and in fairness I believe it was every play he had and not just the highlight ones, but not overly impressed. Curious if it’s a commitible offer or not

Advertisement
Edge's nephew DJ Williams was a 4-star RB in the 2019 class who we missed on that signed with Auburn & rushed for over 400yds on just 80 carries as a RB3 his True Freshman year.

He is welcome to transfer to the U once the NCAA changes the rules and cranks up the ICs.

He is welcome to transfer to the U once the NCAA changes the rules and cranks up the ICs.
I know nothing about his mindset but it would be hilarious for counters to go up and then have him bolt from Forfeit State.

I know his people are on here so I don't wanna come across as an *******. But WOWWWW.

If little Gore didn't get an offer idk how he got one, unless it's a walk-on offer. Treasure Coast's best offensive player was the QB

Advertisement
Back