Eden James

Advertisement
Nah different thing, lil Jeff started playing as a junior in high school was not raised by his dad until then, good young man, just not the same. Eden is a student of the game, jizzle is a student of the game (basketball), because EJ travels a ton it would be easy for the boys to slack off, especially Eden who lives in south Florida. Man, when he came to Orlando at the first of June to start of training camp, which is crazy hard, he was in great shape!

i see jizzleman 200 days a year I bet, I know all the talented kids in this area! He doesn’t take a back seat neither does Eden.

Lil Jeff is a good young man, but didn’t have the internal drive like those two have. They listen to their dad and are getting council from the best in the game through ejs network!!

The property, which is what his training facility is called, is about to exploded with talented D1 players, that have been training there for 10 plus years. This year alone the NFL and D1 players that’s come through to train has been nice for the kids!!!
You guys do realize Jeff James is Edge's nephew, right? Not his son!

From 247:

As a junior, the younger James carried the ball 82 times for 751 yards and nine touchdowns for a Treasure Coast team that went 9-1 and made the second-round of the 8A state playoffs. One of the more impressive performances for James came against Miami Palmetto as he totaled 89 yards and two touchdowns on the ground while facing a stout Panthers' defensive front that was led by UM five-star defensive tackle signee Leonard Taylor.

Advertisement
From 247:

As a junior, the younger James carried the ball 82 times for 751 yards and nine touchdowns for a Treasure Coast team that went 9-1 and made the second-round of the 8A state playoffs. One of the more impressive performances for James came against Miami Palmetto as he totaled 89 yards and two touchdowns on the ground while facing a stout Panthers' defensive front that was led by UM five-star defensive tackle signee Leonard Taylor.
Treasure Coast literally did not pass the ball once. 89 yards and 2 TDs are good but that's like a Paul Johnson Georgia Tech B-back rushing for 100 yards.

You guys do realize Jeff James is Edge's nephew, right? Not his son!
yes that's why we said lil Jeff, because he's EJ's nephew and the son of EJ's little brother Jeff James! I know the family very well and I'm not surprised with this offer. I know the work that Eden puts in and the work and plan EJ has for him. He will not get out worked at his young age. Neither will Jizzleman.

Advertisement
yes that's why we said lil Jeff, because he's EJ's nephew and the son of EJ's little brother Jeff James! I know the family very well and I'm not surprised with this offer. I know the work that Eden puts in and the work and plan EJ has for him. He will not get out worked at his young age. Neither will Jizzleman.
I saw your quotes before...lol
Nice cover though. But I agree that EJ jr (aka Eden) will put in the work

Honestly from that 1:46 minute video I couldn’t disagree more. Running style looks nothing like Edge. Edge would glide and move and shift on a dime did not see any of that.

unless you are talking about facial features, than I totally misunderstood the post
facial features...not running style.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter to some of the boneheads on the board. They only care about his name. They are also against giving scholarships to LeBron James, Rick James, and James Earl Jones.

To be fair I think only Lebron would bring on field value to the team.

Looks like he has ability.
I hate trying to evaluate an RB via a Wing-T, it's tough to see how they would perform in more space and traditional looks.

His a typical wing back in this offense, sweeps and tosses and sometimes wildcat leads.

From what I see he knows how to control his lead blockers and use them, and he got a track athlete stride, makes up a lot of space in one step.

Advertisement
What are your thoughts of the offer?

I am curious to see his size in person. He can definitely run.

An important thing with legacies is evaluating character. They usually have different upbringings than their relatives. Guys like Kevin Olsen, Ray Lewis III and to a lesser extent Michael Irvin II had character issues. Others are very motivated and have great examples to follow. From what you're saying, it sounds like Eden checks the character box.

I wouldn't underestimate bloodlines. Clay Matthews Jr. and TJ Watt were nobodies out of high school and bloomed late. Frank Gore, Jr. showed what he can do last year.

FWIW...
E15E686E-35E5-4C47-902C-4ECEDA21BDB2.jpeg

Advertisement
Back