Eddie Nunez track record

Because a scout from the NFL is nowhere close to the skill set we need. We need someone to completely overhaul the entire athletic department, not to mention all the donor and administrative crap.
Dont disagree thats why i dont think either are right for the job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And when he hires Mario Cristobal and Mario goes 105-35 in 10 years (random example) - does that make him a better AD than he was before because the football team won those games? It's 1 hire.

If Radakovich a good AD because Clemson is winning football games with a coach he inherited?

Or is Radakovich a good AD because of the money that poured into Clemson when Dabo started winning games and he built facilities with slides and all of that?

Look at the facility upgrades LSU underwent when Nunez was there - right in-line or better than Clemson.

Records don't make or break an AD. What is his vision and his utilization of resources?
Compare this vision to how Blake answered that question from lambert. Guy had zero vision and goes back to how did anyone on the BOT support this guy?

I dont care for excuses.

Why are they worse than before him.

Straight from the sec commissioner’s mouth. He must be a beta:

79B28C64-F408-4EEF-B100-E2AC5B917AB4.jpeg

My only ignant question i have in regards to Nunez is why did he go from LSU to New Mexico? Im not gonna pretend I know anything about ADs that aren't prominent figures in the media.

same reason manny should've stayed at temple. get experience at a small fish to learn how to be the top dog and then move on to a bigger program. take your lumps and learn from mistakes at a place that won't can you immediately.

Advertisement
Cool, ice cream sales rise when shark attacks rise. Therefore, ice cream is the reason why sharks attack people.
I'm digging it.

FACT: There is a direct correlation to a decrease in the number of pirates vs rise in global temperatures.

I've been touched by his noodly appendage, have you?

Advertisement
If nunez improved new Mexico and moved onto a wake forest or Vanderbilt and improved them then id say lets get him.

Dude has done nothing to show he is ready for miami.

But hey we hired manny with no experience so lets try it again. I bet it works out different this time around.

Advertisement
Back