eddie johnson sign LOI to Hinds CC

Finally. Don't understand why people were so obsessed with this. You don't lose a team over one guy.

I still concede that he was very talented, but very flawed as a LB.

Sucks losing him. But, most people only saw the big plays he made and didn't really notice all the big plays he gave up. He was very inconsistent

Great size. A thumper. Great in the box. Awful in coverage. He should be inside in a 3-4 defense or similar scheme. He kinda reminded me of a less instinctual Channing Crowder. Was still very young, so I suspect he would have improved, but this is a team and a program. Whatever benefit he brought needed to outweigh the cost.

Advertisement
Kids has 3 years of eligibility left and will be draft eligible after this season. Who knows what is going to happen. We certainly could of used him even though he is a knuckle head

It amazes me that some of these kids just don't get tht character matters in life. 99% understand that but it just seems to escape the few. Smh

107.jpg

Advertisement
And flawed as a teammate as well. This azzhat knew how badly he was needed, flat out KNEW his team needed him and still could not answer the bell for UVA I think??? UM LOST that game because we could not stop anyone. No, I'm not saying was because of EJ, but I guess we'll never know.

That's bullshyat. He is 230+ lbs DISTRACTION. If Golden is to win BIG, UM needs to fill a roster with guys who can keep it together and not checkout, leaving gaping holes. Better he is gone now, because it would suck to see him pull this crap 2 years from now, with an ACC crown on the line.

Take out the trash Al.

Finally. Don't understand why people were so obsessed with this. You don't lose a team over one guy.

Add his name to the list of **** ups that blew an opportunity of a lifetime.

Hope he gets his **** straight wherever he ends up.

Advertisement
Sucks to lose him but if there was a position in which we could lose someone, it's probably at linebacker.

Advertisement
If you REALLY watch the film on him and ignore the splash plays then you'll see why we won't miss him THAT much.

You've eventually gotta keep these kids around - he was ultra talented and we need that on defense.

If there was a Heisman Trophy for knuckleheads he'd be a finalist. First-class *******. I predicted last year when he ficked the team, program and fans over and cost us the UVA game that he wouldn't make it to the 2013 season. No way a guy that selfish could stay clean until September.

He's a great talent, which is why he got so many chances, but we'll be fine without him. Grace is a guy to keep an eye on. Love his speed, football smarts, and toughness. He'll be EJ without the cancer. What a fugging loser EJ is.

Advertisement

You've eventually gotta keep these kids around - he was ultra talented and we need that on defense.

I guess I just disagree. He wasn't as productive as some people like to think. The guy was absolutely awful in coverage and freelanced quite a bit. In the box, he was good.

Not to the detriment of the team. This isn't a case of bad guy on the field and good guy off...

This sucks no matter how you spin it. ****. We just cant catch a break I swear. This kid will go to CC, ball out, and transfer to some Big 12 or SEC school then we gonna have to hear stories from him about how we did him wrong, blah blah. Smh. Like Arthur Brown. We need Gaines or Bond to step in quickly and make us forget about EJ. Or McCord.

Advertisement
Back