Eddie Goldman

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Eddie Goldman still headed to #Auburn this weekend as far as his coach knows. #Miami and/or #Cal could be next. Driving to the Iron Bowl.
2 hours ago

Advertisement
Goldman Top 3: Bama, Auburn, and Fsu

Stefon has a top 8 we're not in it and I'm posting from my phone so not going try name off all of them. Lol

Advertisement
Goldman has not eliminated us. He said his current top 3 are the 3 schools hes visited which are bama, auburn, fsu. He still has 2 more visits to go , and we have one of those along with Cal

Goldman didn't eliminate Miami his top 3 are those schools because he only officially visited those schools so far. He will visit Miami but Diggs pretty much is going elsewhere barring some miracle.

Not sure why everyone thought a guy like Diggs was going to come here...same with Goldman, but we are at least gonna get a visit out of him, but no chance he comes here. My guess is we'll get him down here, he'll have a visit, give it some praise, but drop us in an article posted within a week after a visit.

Advertisement
i read an article that Goldman names his top 3 as Bama, AU and FSU. But I've also read that he will schedule a visit to UM as well. His top 3 are all schools he's visited so perhaps a visit to UM gets us back into the mix.

Goldman is way more important than Diggs. We'll still get the visit but I highly doubt that he ends up a Cane. Oh well, still gotta put the full court press on him, he's a top guy at a position of need.

We're in South Florida...why do we need to go to Maryland for an athlete? That is my question in regards to Diggs. No disrespect to the kids talents...Percy Harvin was from Virginia, but...just don't see the need to throw resources at such a long shot athlete when in Florida, you can get athletes down here.

We're in South Florida...why do we need to go to Maryland for an athlete? That is my question in regards to Diggs. No disrespect to the kids talents...Percy Harvin was from Virginia, but...just don't see the need to throw resources at such a long shot athlete when in Florida, you can get athletes down here.

DC might be the second best football city besides Miami and the players are very similar. They start young and play with a ton of confidence. Would love to start pulling kids from there.

Advertisement

DC might be the second best football city besides Miami and the players are very similar. They start young and play with a ton of confidence. Would love to start pulling kids from there.

You know where I'd like to pull some kids...

South Florida.

My bad above - i thought it was Diggs and Brown that eliminated us and I had little interest in either one.

Goldman I like.

Advertisement

Say, I know someone we could give a call to...

You know where I'd like to pull some kids...

South Florida.
Thank you.

And diggs is melodrama central. PASS.

And Goldman ain't interested. Move on.

Just keep our kids home.

Agreed, especially in the Prince George's (MD) county suburbs, which is growing in population by the day.
Lots of west African and Carribbean kids in the area, and many of them playing football.
That is the sort of area where we can sell kids as many folks around those parts love soFla.

Advertisement
Back