Ed Reed

Advertisement
I love Reed as a potential coach down the line for us but don't doubt Banda he is putting in work recruiting and the kids love him

I love Reed as a potential coach down the line for us but don't doubt Banda he is putting in work recruiting and the kids love him
He ain’t for everybody I guess but some kids definitely do love him like Stevenson and gurvan hall

I'm sorry coach Banda and I like you but it's time for the GOAT to come home and coach. Your track record and resume is being used against you and we need someone who can overcome a lack of resume.

Losing Battle hurts big time because it proves Urban can still come to SFLA and still cherry pick who he wants.

Dude you have no idea what you’re talking about. Do your u realize the 1 coach that EVERY kid loves on our staff is Banda. WTFOOH

Advertisement
All I’m going to say is there was a spot for a 10th coach and Reed didn’t get it. It’s not because staff didn’t want him. Maybe he didn’t want to come. Think about it.

Advertisement
Yea they might love him but Banda has no resume leading them to the NFL as a high draft choice

College football is 24/7 job with recruiting. I love Reed and i think he'd be a great teacher but I wouldn't wish the recruiting game on any of our Hall of Fame players. You can make the argument that he would only have to make half the effort because of his stature....but that's not what being a team is about. Coaches and Players need to put in the same effort. I don't care how tight the staff is, if you're missing time with your family on the recruiting trail and the coach next to you isn't making the same effort it's not a good look.

522FD2C9-B91A-4B29-B9CA-15C1E2B99E33.jpeg

Same can be said regarding Simpson

Aside from the fact that you just compared a former high school football coach to a hall of fame player (no disrespect to Simpson), Simpson did have exposure to the college scene before his short stint as an assistant DL coach in the NFL.

Advertisement
I don't know why ppl think that just b/c you were a great player means you'll be a great coach. The best coaches are the guys who were bench warmers, b/c they had no other choice but to study the game. Great players have a hard time teaching the game b/c they just have abilities/instincts that most don't. There are certain intangibles that they just can't teach, full time. Very rare do you catch an all time great on the field become one off of it.

I think Reed, if given the opportunity would do fine as a coach. I question how he would do as a recruiter but if Richt wanna take a shot i'd definitely buy into the hype.

I'm sorry coach Banda and I like you but it's time for the GOAT to come home and coach. Your track record and resume is being used against you and we need someone who can overcome a lack of resume.

Losing Battle hurts big time because it proves Urban can still come to SFLA and still cherry pick who he wants.
Be great to apply same logic to fans and lose your stupid ***

Advertisement
I don't know why ppl think that just b/c you were a great player means you'll be a great coach. The best coaches are the guys who were bench warmers, b/c they had no other choice but to study the game. Great players have a hard time teaching the game b/c they just have abilities/instincts that most don't. There are certain intangibles that they just can't teach, full time. Very rare do you catch an all time great on the field become one off of it.

Go find clips of Ed Reed at Paradise coaching or his film talk. They say he might have been the smartest safety ever.

Go find clips of Ed Reed at Paradise coaching or his film talk. They say he might have been the smartest safety ever.

I like you as a poster but this Battle news got you too emotional. Enjoy your Friday night and come back with a clear head.

I'm on board with Ed Reed coming on board to coach. With his instincts and resume he'd be a great coach. All the kids coming out today know who he is. Who's going to say no to the GOAT? For real...

Advertisement
Back