Ed Reed

Rumph BOT's are in full affect mode, LOL at the best DB coach into country, CB's didn't even turn their heads to make plays on the deep ball

Advertisement
Rumph BOT's are in full affect mode, LOL at the best DB coach into country, CB's didn't even turn their heads to make plays on the deep ball

I love how this stupid **** happens. One (overly) enthusiastic poster says Rumph is one of the best CB coaches in CFB. Then, Cane Balls misconstrues/misreads that comment as the best CB coach in CFB. And now sinister takes it one step further and makes it "the best DB coach into [sic] country." I don't know whether these post exhibit a purposeful strawman arguments or just a general lack of reading comprehension.

Anyone who thinks Rumph is a terrible DB coach has no idea about DB coaches...

Nobody said he was terrible, but how in the world can you argue that he is an elite... yet alone a top one in the ACC? Honestly, Rumph should be the DB coach at FIU right now - he would probably do well there and could cut his teeth and fail on softer ground. He's an OK teacher, but does not have skill set yet as an elite recruiter (I think that's beyond obvious now considering he's striked out on every one of his top targets since he's been here).

I love how this stupid **** happens. One (overly) enthusiastic poster says Rumph is one of the best CB coaches in CFB. Then, Cane Balls misconstrues/misreads that comment as the best CB coach in CFB. And now sinister takes it one step further and makes it "the best DB coach into [sic] country." I don't know whether these post exhibit a purposeful strawman arguments or just a general lack of reading comprehension.
It’s both

Advertisement
Nobody said he was terrible, but how in the world can you argue that he is an elite... yet alone a top one in the ACC? Honestly, Rumph should be the DB coach at FIU right now - he would probably do well there and could cut his teeth and fail on softer ground. He's an OK teacher, but does not have skill set yet as an elite recruiter (I think that's beyond obvious now considering he's striked out on every one of his top targets since he's been here).
Never said he was Elite....and you can coach DBs till your Blue in the face....if they don't turn their heads around thats on them....

lol yall always talk about Corey Raymond bc yall dont know any other names?? Is he the only cb coach that's capable of teaching someone how to play cb?
How many ppl did he recruit has he missed on?... he didn't get Tyson or Surtain?? what's the difference besides he's been around longer?

Mike Rumph is one of the best cb coaches in the country the shxt aint rocket science

Campbell wasnt going to LSU and surtain knew Coach O was a nut

Advertisement
Back