Ed reed will give it to Manny straight.

Advertisement
Another delusional rumph hater, our corners are not the problem and have not been, you might want to start with whoever's coaching the linebackers name in your mouth as and the d-co way before you get to coach rumph, NC St. Only had 248 yes passing, alot of that just like the Clemson game was not on the corners. If you are going to to go the recruiting route to complain about coach rumph, that will definitely fall on deaf ears with 2 star ed reed. Those few couple of plays that our corners gave up, we're not the problem. Y'all ****'s are still salty because som other db's chose to go-to the security & exchange commission a.k.a. the sec, SO WHAT, we been good over here.

Stop bringing up false charges on coach rumph!
Why can’t it be both Patke and Rumph that need to step it up? Our LBs miss tackles, overpursue, and are terrible in coverage. Our CBs play way too far off the line (which may be Baker), but never turn their heads to break up a pass. Both coaches need to go.

By "intelligence deficit" you definitely must be talking about blake baker, the talent is not the issue, in fact we have a more athletic defense. Get a real d-co in and the rest is solved.
I was talking about the players. Players taking wrong angles and not processing right. There is a talent deficit at LB and CB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rumph needs to go more than anything. our lack of CB play is the worst thing bout the defense this year. its obvious none of the kids aside from couch can play man otherwise theyre getting burned (theyre getting beat no matter how they line up).
It's kind of funny that the shortest corner will probably end up being the best in coverage. The dip**** coaches always pass on smaller corners to get lanky, uncoordinated players who can't cover ****.

Advertisement
Why can’t it be both Patke and Rumph that need to step it up? Our LBs miss tackles, overpursue, and are terrible in coverage. Our CBs play way too far off the line (which may be Baker), but never turn their heads to break up a pass. Both coaches need to go.
Does coach rumph work part time at Bama or UGA, go and see what their db's are doing from time to time. It was a coach rumph db who scored the only touchdown we got against Clemson, it was a coach rumph db who intercepted the ball and seal the victory for NC St. It was a coach rumph coached db who got the sack to help get the ball back for the offense hich resulted in the go ahead touchdown!

Bakers the LB coach too. I have seen Rumph discuss how he teaches the CBS to look at the wr and rake the ball out...at least that was my take. Never made sense to me but figured he knew what he was talking about.

Advertisement
Been saying this from the jump. People who know confirm and I guarantee they know. No question Ed can be an asset to the program, chief of staff not so much. It starts with the AD, he is an amateur.

He is just a decoration.. he has no duties or responsibilities. We overvalue his contribution if any.

1604877885432.gif

So now we are giving opinions on hypothetical future conversations? We actually have some content to post about guys. Our defense is better than this "I bet I know what he would say" type posting.

Advertisement
Back