Ed reed will give it to Manny straight.

Advertisement
Makes sense. Between Manny and Ed, I’m confident the right buttons will be pushed. I don’t don’t Manny’s desire to win big and, well, we all know what Ed thinks about winning.

Agreed.

What would be more interesting is if Reed gives it to him straight about Rumph. College buddies and won a Ship together.

Rumph needs to go more than anything. our lack of CB play is the worst thing bout the defense this year. its obvious none of the kids aside from couch can play man otherwise theyre getting burned (theyre getting beat no matter how they line up).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welp, we have a handful of games to see what can be done. We are sitting at 6-1 and could potentially run the table.

If we see our defense play to their potential like in the 4th quarter vs NC State only allowing 6 yards, then we have promise.

Guys like James Williams can be the difference makers in years to come.

Also.... What would this defense be like with Rousseau playing????

Welp, we have a handful of games to see what can be done. We are sitting at 6-1 and could potentially run the table.

If we see our defense play to their potential like in the 4th quarter vs NC State only allowing 6 yards, then we have promise.

Guys like James Williams can be the difference makers in years to come.

Also.... What would this defense be like with Rousseau playing????
Rousseau would help but our defensive assignment football is not good. We leave more receivers running loose than a lot of teams in college football. We made a mediocre QB look like Steve Young for 45 minutes. No excuse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed.

What would be more interesting is if Reed gives it to him straight about Rumph. College buddies and won a Ship together.
Another delusional rumph hater, our corners are not the problem and have not been, you might want to start with whoever's coaching the linebackers name in your mouth as and the d-co way before you get to coach rumph, NC St. Only had 248 yes passing, alot of that just like the Clemson game was not on the corners. If you are going to to go the recruiting route to complain about coach rumph, that will definitely fall on deaf ears with 2 star ed reed. Those few couple of plays that our corners gave up, we're not the problem. Y'all ****'s are still salty because som other db's chose to go-to the security & exchange commission a.k.a. the sec, SO WHAT, we been good over here.

Stop bringing up false charges on coach rumph!

I think there are multiple factors at play with the defense. I think there's a coaching, talent, and intelligence deficit. Until those 3 things change we can expect more of the same from our defense.
By "intelligence deficit" you definitely must be talking about blake baker, the talent is not the issue, in fact we have a more athletic defense. Get a real d-co in and the rest is solved.

Advertisement
Back